Good Luck Belmo & Walshy

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
Would like to wish Good Luck to Belmo and Walshy in the Toughest Tournament in the world the US Open.

Good Luck guys.

This is what I like to see. Australia's best (not to mention NSW material) going out to the US and giving the best competitions a go!

Good luck gents! Give the competition a taste of down under!

good luck boys, on the toughest pattern in the world too.

also good luck to the ausie guys in malaysia this week.

Jarrod, George, Glen Loader, and the Frawls i think thats all

Hey Matty - don't forget the ladies who are heading across to KL for the Malaysian Open too ... AMP and Narelle Baker are both in great form it seems judging by the Vic 150 results, so I'm sure all the Aussies will go well in KL.

And of course with Belmo and Jason Walsh in New Jersey, let's hope they'll make the pro bowlers stand up and take notice too!

BTW, don't forget to tune into TOTALLY WILD on Network Ten tomorrow at 4pm too!

cheers,
lc

Sounds like Belmo is already doing ok this week from some stuff ive read on PBA forum, Rudy Revs now knows how good he is!!!!

after 3 belmo is 90 over, washly is 50 under

in malaysia the scores are through the roof, with the top qualifier at 250 over after 4

See one guy near the bottom bowled 80 and 94 back to back, really makes you wonder!!!!!
Belmo now +115, Walsh -59

One more game today,

Stax

Just to add Jason Walsh is sitting in T164th (@-44) with a long way to go yet in the tourney before the field is cut to the top 25% (123rd). Keep at it guys and we all know what BOTH of you are capable of......GO GET EM!!!

Forget luck. Bowl good fellas and the ladies off to Malaysia.

Belmo's got 130 over on the fresh. Impressive as that's probably the worst squad for the guys who hook it. Unless the lane crew doesn't wash on the re-oil, in which case, it's probably his best look. Either way. Great work.

Walshy can get back from anywhere and he's only 28 sticks off the cash. Chin up mate. We're proud of you.

Also keep an eye out in the US Open for Leo Di Benedetto. Currently around 15th-ish. Why? He's a Bankstown Junior, a pretty capable player and nice bloke! He moved to California with his folks years ago.

Andrew Koff is only 16 yrs old and sitting 2nd. Thats impressive for young bowler like that. 4 amateur's are in the top 5.

Keep it up Belmo and Walshy.

Great bowling Guys keep up the good work.

Also (I know he is not an Aussie) but check out Andrew Koff, he is currently in second spot - he is Only 16 - that is amazing - this kid is an awesome talent.

Back
Top Bottom