GOOD LUCK ASIAN SCHOOLS...

chopper

just wanting to say good luck to all bowling asian schools im sure u all will do us proud and will bring back heaps of medals..
have a safe trip and have a great time..

yeh i agree go cassie and chirstine and tracey whoop some butt and the boys too. go cowman and bobby. bring it home people show them what aus has to offer

congrats agin to every on the team im sure ull all do us proud.
i hope u have a great time
see u all soon
take care n kick some butt otay 8)
mwah
flick oxoxoxox

WOO HOO, asian schools teams........go out there and kik sum a$$, we know u want to!!! :wink: anywayz, good luck, and bowl like the champs u already are...take care

Go over there kick some ass and have a ball guys. You are a great bunch of bowlers so show em what ya made of.

Laterz
Jen

Good luck to you all and i hope you's have a great time wich im sure you will, make sure you kick plenty of ass and win :D

:D A big good luck you all im sure you's all will cum bak with plenty of medals. Make sure you kick some ass!!!

Good Luck to the Guys and Girls goin over, i hope u all bowl well.
Show them what Australia is made of.

Good luck to everyone going over - remember do your best and enjoy yourselves.Remember - you were good enough to make the team, your good enough to kick butt over there!!!!!!
Just enjoy yourselves and bowl to the best of your ability!!

Special goodluck to our locals boyz Chris Slattery and Stephen Cowland - goodluck boyz have an awesome trip

Hey I only just found out who was in the teams. How long have they been around??
Anyways, good luck to everyone!! Especially cassie, my beautiful girl, I know your going to kill them, ill be your cheergirl!! Christine, your a champ, I know you will kick their A§§e§! Sylvie sylvie sylvie..... OMG, way to go, your a legend!! Make sure you spit on a car for me....remember,.... the good old days :)
Slats and cow, if you guys dont win.... well, you wont but I know yas will and beat those crappy spinners for me!! Bobby, sorry I didnt say happy 18th before so ill say it now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!!!!
Heres my cheer
Give me a G,O,O,D,L,U,C,K
whats that spell, der good luck!!

Catch yas when yas get back!!

Good luck to everyone, i know that you will all do the country proud and showcase what we have got to offer in style

Have a safe flight there and back, enjoy it, GOOD LUCK

Brad

Hey everyone. Good luck Cassie and Tracey and everyone else.

Kick so butss.

MWAH
flick :D

Back
Top Bottom