Go Freo Dockers

Bub

"What a Win for the Freo Dockers".
To be at the game and watch 36 thousand people stand to watch the last goal was a real amazing feeling.

Commiserations to all Saints supporters.

Go FREO

pfffffft.... you still gotta win ONE MORE MATCH to get in the 8! :p

At least we know our season is already over! haha

Luke D said:
pfffffft.... you still gotta win ONE MORE MATCH to get in the 8! :p

At least we know our season is already over! haha

They have to beat Port at AAMI stadium this week don't they Luke?

Who cares if carlton suck after 4 years , we have 16 premierships and a pre season cup , least we get draft picks this year lol .......... anyway every team has sucked for awhile and it took them a few years to get back up since DP has been coach we have played better , the results may not have showed but better than when Wayne Brittain was Coach....... and thats my oppinion on The mighty Blues and i'm not changing it for no one ;)

you just watch BLUES 2006........ BRING IT ON :D ;)

Lets look back over the past seasons...

Carlton --- 1 wooden spoon in more than 100 years.
Freo --- 1 wooden spoon in less than 10 years!

Freo need to win against Port to make sure they're in the 8. If they don't and other results don't go their way then, just like us, they'll be taking their pre-season trip a little earlier.

Start celebrating after you're actually guaranteed a show in September... not before!!!

yes but at least the last few seasons freo has finished ABOVE Carlton... Wooden spoon or not, your team hasnt fared to well the last few seasons, and I see that trend continuing. Once that idiot Fevola starts taking the game more seriously, instead of being a pretty boy, then you'll stand a chance

da_cowman said:
More importantly, Chelsea beat Arsenal this morning 1-0.

Later Da Cowman!

Should be added that no AFL player would get a run with United or Chelsea!! :p
Go the real Blues.... Chelsea Blues

Murderdoll said:
yes but at least the last few seasons freo has finished ABOVE Carlton... Wooden spoon or not, your team hasnt fared to well the last few seasons, and I see that trend continuing. Once that idiot Fevola starts taking the game more seriously, instead of being a pretty boy, then you'll stand a chance

Congratulations, a lot of teams have finished above us over the last few years...

Once again "Start celebrating after you're actually guaranteed a show in September... not before!!!"

Perhaps your team should go win a premiership first, then start pressing your case.... you're still the only team not to have won one yet! -- And i see that trend continuing too! :D

Im sorry that a bunch of hasbeens from Carlton cant live up to all the hype...

I can assure you that in future years, the dockers will be a force to be reckoned with

I agree that the dockers will be a force to be reckoned with.

We may not have won a premiership yet but we have only been in the competition 10 years. I do believe everyone else has been there a little longer.

And I dont see any dockers celebrating there grand final win.

I say "Bring on Port". We did beat them in round 1. :D :D

Hey Bub Port have been in the AFL for 8 years .....................please oh please I am begging you BEAT THE POWER do not let them make the finals ;) I drather see the Dockers make it than them..............and besides, give me something to bag kelly about ;) coming from a carlton supporter( through good and bad times!) i want the dockers to win.

GO FREO...................to win by a country mile..................sound good? what do you think kelly hun? ;) :D

Tash there shall be none of that, i mean your clearly very upset that Carlton are going to get the wooden spoon, thus you should clearly be supporting my team Port to win this weekend!!!!!

GO THE POWER!!!!! :p :p :p

I have just been informed by stats boy aka Craig Ryan that Port have beaten Freo 9 times to 3 and that Freo have only beaten Port once at AAMI stadium! :D

GO THE POWER!!

Power Penguin said:
Tash there shall be none of that, i mean your clearly very upset that Carlton are going to get the wooden spoon, thus you should clearly be supporting my team Port to win this weekend!!!!!

GO THE POWER!!!!! :p :p :p

But when Carlton beat my mob they won't finish bottom...
We always play crap against mobs like them (e.g. Collingwood). Wouldn't surprise me if we lost!

Back
Top Bottom