GLENN SETON: HOLDEN OR FORD

garryarnol

Tasmania 2009 Holt champs
HAS ANYONE SEEN IN THE PAPER ABOUT GLENN SETON GOING FROM FORD TO HOLDEN DOES ANYONE THINK THAT THIS IS GOOD FOR MOTOR RACING OR SHOULD HE HAVE STAYED AT FORD.

I BELEIVE IT IS FOR THE BEST BECAUSE NOW THAT HE IS DRIVING A HOLDEN HE HAS A MUCH BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING BATHURST NOW THAN WHEN HE WAS DRIVING A RUST BUCKET OLD FORD.

GO HOLDEN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :lol: =D> \\:D/

yeah but holden dont want people like him, hes a tool and always has been!

HAS ANYONE SEEN IN THE PAPER ABOUT GLENN SETON GOING FROM FORD TO HOLDEN DOES ANYONE THINK THAT THIS IS GOOD FOR MOTOR RACING OR SHOULD HE HAVE STAYED AT FORD.
I BELEIVE IT IS FOR THE BEST BECAUSE NOW THAT HE IS DRIVING A HOLDEN HE HAS A MUCH BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING BATHURST NOW THAN WHEN HE WAS DRIVING A RUST BUCKET OLD FORD.
GO HOLDEN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :lol: =D> \\:D/
Pfft if he goes to holden...CAREER OVER.

H.O.L.D.E.N - Hop Out Love Damn Engines Nacked

FORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well he said himself, Ford never called him back for a drive so he had to do something. Even though i am a one eyed Ford supporter, i'll still be cheering Seto on. And who said this guy's washed up! Podium in 3 of the last 4 Bathursts, that's some damn good consistency. He deserves a win after so many close calls, although it'll all depend who his co driver is if they put Skaife and Kelly together.

Well he needs all the help he can get...Anyone who thinks he can build a race motor better than his father at the age of 20 is dreaming...Hasn't done anything since sacking his Dad...And probably never will...Least going to Holden he increases his chances of finishing the race so long as he doesn’t play with the motor...;)

He was better in the Turbo Skyline than these 5l things anyway(remember Bathurst 1987 in the rain???)

Right there with ya, Deadman - Ford Forever.
H.O.L.D.E.N. - Hope Our Luck Doesn't End Now!!!!! LOL.:p :p :p
lol. got that one right Holdens suck Fords rule
we are
First
On
Race
Days

if Glenn Seton went to holden i think he made the biggest mistake. at least we still have Ingall and lowndes at ford i hope they stay there. it was sad Marcos Amborse had to leave V8's to Nascar i was so angry when silly blind murphy pushed him into the wall at Bathurst well romour has it he will be back for Bathurst racing for the blue oval :D

Always been a Seton fan! Have a photo of me and him somewhere around the house, a bit of a bummer hes going to the barely Holden together cars :p But alas I will follow him and hope he gets better results than when he was driving the good ol blue ovals :)

Don't get me wrong tho, FORD ALL THE WAY! Seton come back to the good side matey! ;)

Back
Top Bottom