Geelong Tenpin Bowl-A-Rama Emerson Shield Zone Final - MENS

Congrats to my Altona team mates on fighting through the day after a tardy start. Also a big congrats to the supporters. GO ALTONA!!!!!

Michael O'Keefe is home resting now spoke to him eearlier tonite and he sounds pretty good there not sure weither it was a siezure of some kind or it was another minor stroke waiting on test results
on beahalf of Michael,his family and all of ua at bowl-a-rama i would like to thank everybody for thier concern and best wishes
Mal

Hrmm interesting point from qualifying: 4 country teams - 4 city teams

Prediction from first to last:

Country team 1
Country team 2
Country team 3
Country team 4
Random suberb of Melbourne 1
East Melbourne 2
Northern Melbourne 3
Other Melbourne team 4

Haha just stirring guys, looks like there's some good averages from the Southern finals to go up against, will be some good match ups all round. Looking forward to working a groove down that left hand side at Narre Warren.

Haha just stirring guys, looks like there's some good averages from the Southern finals to go up against, will be some good match ups all round. Looking forward to working a groove down that left hand side at Narre Warren.

no groove down the left will need to be made at narre, it comes stock standard.

i might learn to bowl left hand 2 handed just for this.

THANKYOU EVERYT1 FOR THE WELL WISHES AND EVERY1 THAT HELPED ME IN MY TIME OF NEED I AM DOING WELL STILL HAVE 2 HAVE SOME MORE SCANS BUT AM ON THE MEND ALSO WELL DONE 2 ALL THE TEAMS THAT MADE THE FINAL GOODLUCK AND HIGH SCORES
CHEERS MICHAEL O,KEEFE

Back
Top Bottom