g'day folks i'm Chezza

C

Chezza300

g'day everyone
my names Chezza Peters and i'm 34 from the gulf of carpentaria i'm a true blue aussie chickadoo who is married. My hot hubby is named Wayno, true blue dingo from the outback.

I love bowling. First bowled about 20 years ago where I bowled a 300 in 8pin no tap.

I heard this is the highest score so i was just chuffed mate that i got it too.

Well nuff about me, hope to see you folks around the traps real soon.

Please send me a PM, i send you a pic of me and wayno and our beaut little girl Prue.

She's a true gem.

like the young ones say here = check ya!!
p.s./ these things that they call "icons" are so top bloody brilliant arent they love

Hi Chezza,

Welcome to the site…If you need any assistance just PM Kellie or I or any of the moderators as they will help you get your way around…

If you have any questions regarding the sport ask away as we have a lot of great members willing to help…

Congrats on shooting that 8 no tap 300 it’s a great achievement in its self…Do you still bowl as I am not sure of a bowling centre up that way…

You sound like you’re a true blue country family, and hope you enjoy the site…

Take care and I will pass on the photos for now… You take care of Wayno...

oh cheers mate you sound like a true blue gentlemen ill let you know if i needs a bit of help mate. seems like i aint making many good friends rights now but ill win their hearts soon. i won waynos so im sure i can get the others. :)

check ya

Is this a G-up Chezza, Welcome to the site, if your ever down this way, let us know and I'll take you out to some of the nice pubs around brissy mate, like the wickem and the beat, im sure you'll love it

Is this a G-up Chezza, Welcome to the site, if your ever down this way, let us know and I'll take you out to some of the nice pubs around brissy mate, like the wickem and the beat, im sure you'll love it
hahahaah funniest thing u have ever posted dood
although just one thing

ive never been there its not my scene but isnt it spelt Wickham ???

Back
Top Bottom