Gary Jeffery returns

strop

Elite Athlete
See Barossa Cup entries...........GARY JEFFERY returns to tournament play.
Is this the sign of the times...........

cheers

tony

Well, Well, Well,

Reckon it was a period of weakness, Kissy must have talk him into it, as he probably had to drive Steve there anyway.
Gumbie has been back bowling for a while at Village due to a bet I hear, starting out averaging about 170, someone gave him a secondhand more up to date ball & now I hear he averages well over 200...........typical.......all that that talent could not be held back for too long.

Will be great to see him back in one of his old stomping grounds, being the only person to win Barossa Cup 4 times

Cheers
Colin

Your right Colin,
After watching Kissy last weekend at village, he said there no way I'm going to sit and watch him this weekend.
Averaging 215 at village I believe, I feel he may be grooming him self up for ATBSO seniors.
Maybe he might be able to last 6 games unlike some-one else that couldn't keep up with the elderly....Ha!....Ha!
You'll be right next time Col!

Cheers

Tony

Thnaks for that mate,
See what happens when you turn 45......its all down hill......the old bones don't allow you to do what they used to do on a regular basis.

Think Gary has a couple of years to go yet doesn't he????

Cheers
Colin

Hey Buckets,I hope you have had heaps of practice. I used to look at 13th - 14th on the prize list, the kids out there are awesome. Good luck for your return.
Lovey

Bucket! He lives!

The man who let me sleep on the floor of his hotel room to stay out of the snow in Chicago. (Ran out of money on my last tour stop.) I was wondering about you the other day...

Welcome back mate.
Jason

Another leftie to annoy the masses....

No comment from DB yet.

Welcome back bucket.

Stax

Rumor has it this was a one off!! Great to see you again Gary and to see you haven't lost it! For those who missed it, it was like spotting the Loch Ness Monster.:p ;) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom