barossa cup

*MELIZA*

hi all just wondering if there is any news on barossa cup this year is it going a head or not and is it possible to get some entry forms if it is
thanks mel

Hey Mel , Yes barossa Cup is going ahead this year on sat Aug 6 and Sunday Aug 7 no forms out yet , if you want anymore info pm rob chinner, he can tell you what is going on im sure :grin:

Yes, Barossa Cup will be held on August 6th & 7th this year. I am currently taking names for anybody interested. Squad times are same as last year I think. A Squad is 08:30 Check-in 09:00 start & B Squad is 12:30 Check-in 13:00 start.

For local & Adelaide bowlers B Sqaud is already full. I have kept 6 spots free in B Squad for any interstate bowlers interested. So if your interested let me know ASAP. Field limited to 48 Max. Currently have 24 bowlers.

Chin add me to A squad please and i think Ben has already told you B squad?

Hi Rob

I know that you spoke to me a couple of weeks ago at Cross Roads regarding the Barossa Cup. I know I said to put me into B Squad, can you please confirm that.

Also, if possible is there any chance that a squad listing of who is participating in the Barossa Cup can be posted.

THANKS

DAVID

Back
Top Bottom