Barossa Cup

AdrianS

This is the future!!!
Anyone know if its on again(REALLY going to try and get there this year)Hopefully its not too close to SPC(hopefully between SPC and the nationals) It'll make saving some pennies a bit easier, after all going to Barossa without beer and pokie money is a bit like going outside without clothes(It just isn't done!!)

It's on Adrian , had robby over the tuesday night to organise a tournament program for him , top 15 matchplay, three per pair.
Two squads based on 48 at this stage, entry form will be out soon.
Bye
Tony

Sweet! Probably 'hitch-hike' up there with Dave C(99% sure he's going this year,i'll have to give him a buzz to make sure)

Can anyone tell me which weekend in August that its on, i might have other things(namely a rowdy 50th birthday show) on around then, i just have to work my (cough,cough) 'busy schedule' out

Hey Adrian, From what I believe Barossa cup is on the 9th and 10th of August, Ben is bowling it again , I however have a date with the footy on Sunday - Yes Adrian it is my beloved Blues Vs Power!!!

So unfortunately as I will be dining at the Lakes Resort with my fellow supporters for a 3 course brekky with beer wine and softies included before the match I will keeping up to date ( I hope) by sms on Bens Progress!!! ( That is if I can see what I am typing :lol: )

Anyway , if I don't see you before that Good luck

Bugger, I think David's going to that too, i'd better see what he's doing then otherwise getting from Mount Gambier to there might be a bit tough.

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, What am I going to do :?:

I beg to differ darlin, by the time August comes we will be winning week after week and I will be laughing when we actually kick your asses :lol: :wink:

and I also look forward to you eatin your words babe!!! :wink:

But tell you what we will have to put a wager on it hey :?:
Power win, I'll buy the guiness but if we win then - we will have to sort that out I don't drink beer well never really tasted it!!!

But hey at least we are not bottom, the Western Bulldogs can have that honour!!!

My SANFL team are back on top after giving those Redlegs a hiding on Friday night!!! all I can say Jeff is GO U BLUES and GO U DOGGIES :wink: :wink:

the bet is laid sweetheart but don't worry about if you win cos it just aint gonna happen. they'll be blue by name and blue by nature after we finish with them

Barossa Cup

9th & 10th August.

Entry Fee $160 ($50 deposit required)

Saturday

A Squad 8.30 am check-in - 9.00 am Start

Lanes Washed and oiled.

B Squad 1.00pm check-in - 1.30pm Start.

Bowl 10 games in one appearance.

PINFALL IS THEN DROPPED AFTER QUALIFYING FOR MATCHPLAY!!!!!!

Top 15 to checkin on Sunday 9.15 am - 9.30 am Start

bowl 14 rounds - 3 per pair - matchplay
40 for win - 20 for second - 0 for third !!!!!

Pinfall Dropped after Matchplay.

Top 4 bowlers for Stepladder .
Top Qualifier has right of rechange in the final match if defeated first game.

Prizemoney

1st - $1200 9th - $350
2nd - $900 10th - $325
3rd - $700 11th - $300
4th - $600 12th - $275
5th - $500 13th - $250
6th - $450 14th - $225
7th - $400 15th - $200
8th - $375 16th - $150

Based only on 48 Bowlers...

Tournaments Contacts are -
Rob Chinner
PH ( 08 ) 82932269
Mob 0402695953

Barossa Bowl
PH ( 08 ) 85633177
Fax ( 08 ) 85633148

Mailing Address -
Barossa Bowl
PO Box 216
Tanunda SA 5352

Hows the entries going? still not sure if the myself and the almighty Dave C are coming yet, catching up with him in a couple of days so i guess i'll find out pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom