FREE Qubica/AMF Demo Day at Mentone Bowl

wfs

Hi Bowlers

Great opportunity again this year with a FREE Demo Day courtesy of Glenn Rowland of Qubica/AMF being held at MENTONE BOWL on Saturday 4th August from 10am-12noon.

Your chance to try the latest bowling balls from Ebonite, Track and Columbia 300.

On hand will be the Staffers including Paul Trotter, Mac Stewart, Kev McRae, Emily Robertson and UK star & ball driller Paul Delaney.

Straight after the Demo Day we are also conducting a short 6 game Skins for those that wish to bowl.

Please call Warren Stewart on 03 9583 1244 or post on TB.

***Please see ATTACHED FLYER***

Thankyou

Warren

Attachments

• demo day aug 2012.pdf
    580.7 KB · Views: 54
why have a demo day at a bowl where ALL THE BALLS WILL BE FUNNELLED TO THE POCKET?..
Hey Warren, how about setting up somewhat of a flat condition for this event

I won't be there, but I'll still be be trying to save the SPORT OF bowling..one manager at a time.

why have a demo day at a bowl where ALL THE BALLS WILL BE FUNNELLED TO THE POCKET?..
Hey Warren, how about setting up somewhat of a flat condition for this event

Why lay a flat condition on a demo day when the point of it is to generate ball sales?

seriously....

I thought the idea behind demo days was to let the bowlers try out all the new equipment, then choose which ones fit their game the best. Hard to do that when they all end up in the pocket, no matter how well they're thrown. ...greed is killing the sport!

As opposed to your average league bowler turning up and never hitting the pocket. Primarily these demo days are aimed at your slightly above average league bowler, 90% of those guys want to see scores. Buts its a whole different argument and its been done to death.

FWIW Werribee is also holding one at the end of the month, we'll be putting down a couple of WTBA patterns, a long and a short. While not "flat" they a are a bit more challenging.

I think these days are quite beneficial, I attended one of these demo days a few weeks back at my local centre, and also got a few little tips to improve my game. It gives bowlers a chance to compare not necessarily commit to products on offer.

A big THANKYOU to Glenn Rowlad of Qubica AMF Worldwide and his assistants, Emily Robertson, Paul Trotter, Mac Stewart, Kev McRae, Paul Delaney and all the bowlers who attended the Demo Day. What a great opportunity of trying the many balls that are out on the market. To be able to see the many varied reactions from the different ball manufacturers equipment. Certainly created interest for the many bowlers that attended. I hope everyone enjoyed the morning and again thanks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENN!!:)

Back
Top Bottom