EBONITE DEMO DAY - Mentone Bowl

wfs

Bowlers
Mentone Bowl along with Qubica AMF & Glenn Rowland is conducting a Demo Day on Grand Final morning, Saturday October 1st.
Starting at 9.00am until 11.00am. Time to get in, bowl, get out and still have plenty of time to watch the AFL Grand Final. Cost just $10.
This gives you 2 hours of bowling, breakfast and advice from staffers Paul Trotter, Mac Stewart, Kev McRae and Emily Robertson.

This is your chance to TRY BEFORE YOU BUY](there is no obligation to buy) the latest balls on the market from Ebonite, Track and Columbia 300.
919C, 300T, Signals, Game Changer, Eruption and Ransom Demand.
60 balls on hand in 14 & 15 pounds.

If you wish to book in please call myself on 9583 1244 or post here on TB.
****SEE ATTACHED FLYER****
Thanks
Warren Stewart
GM Mentone Bowl

Attachments

• demo day.pdf
    737.7 KB · Views: 72
Not long to go now guys...remember its Grand Final morning...perfect start to the day...breaky and two hours to try out the latest balls from Columbia, Track and Ebonite and still plenty of time to get home for the Grand Final. This is a perfect opportunity to try out the latest gear and maybe get a leg up on your competition by having the latest before others. We get to test drive new cars before we buy them, and this is the perfect opportunity to test drive seven of the latest balls so you can purchase exactly what suits
you the best.
Book in with Warren at Mentone...hope to see lots of people take up this fantastic opportunity.

Cheers
Paul

Hey guys dont forget this saturday morning 9am-11am at Mentone...the Track, Columbia and Ebonite demo day. Your opportunity to bowl seven of the latest balls
from Track, Columbia, and Ebonite. A truly great opportunity to see how these balls perform and how they might suit your game. Hope you can take this rare
opportunity to test drive some great new additions to these three brands. We will also be at Keon Park on sunday morning from 10am-12, so this weekend is proving
to be a great opportunity to try the latest gear.
See you at one or maybe even both days...good opportunity to see the same ball in different centres/different lane conditions.

Cheers
Paul T

A big thankyou to Glenn Rowland and his Team of Paul Trotter, Mac Stewart, Kev McRae and Emily Robertson for conducting the Demo Day at Mentone Bowl on Grand Final morning.
I think a good morning was had by all and you don't get the opportunity to try some of the latest bowling balls on the market all in one hit out.
Thanks to the bowlers who attended.
Regards
Warren

I'd like to say a big thankyou To Glenn Rowland and the team also for putting on the Demo day at Mentone Bowl on Grand Final morning and Keon Park Bowl Today.
I think a good morning was had by all and you don't get the opportunity to try some of the latest bowling balls on the market all in one hit out.
Great job by all and well attended. Now looking forward to next year already.

Thanks
Lyndon

Back
Top Bottom