FINALLY...

BOBBA

aka "Dragohan"
A big shout out to my Uncle Jeff Elliott who has finally broken through for his first 300!! It was bowled last night at Cross Roads in Vilis Super league. All who know him will surely agree if any bowler ever deserved to bowl one he does. Congrats UJ hopefully the next one wont take as long as the first!! Keep up the good bowling.
Cheers

BOBBA

Hey Jeff , finally you got it , well done :D I am sure now they wil roll out faster then the 1st lol congrats again Jeff

About time old man, heard it was against Urac. About time someone did it to him.

Well done.

After getting so close a number of times finally cracked it.
3 perfect pockets to finish with.
Big congrats to you mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes it was against me & he actually predicted he would bowl 300 before we started.

Cheers
Colin

congrats jeff was superb only watched the last 5-6 but they were great shots all round.
was great to see you could back up after your 278-278 games last week seems your on fire since you played me :p
well done

Alex

thats just cocky, i mean predicting it and then doing it.. thats like calling your pitch in baseball and hitting a home run.. listen here old boy, nobody likes a cocky bowler trust me i know :D

well done father jeff.. good to see you shot a decent game after it as well congratulations and a merry christmas to you :p

Yeah....Great to hear...

It couldnt have happend to a better person...

You totally deserve it......

Oh and congrats to Jeff as well on the 300......well done buddy....

he he he

:p

Bert

Back
Top Bottom