ATBSO SA Roll offs

strop

Elite Athlete
Here are the results for day one of the ATBSO SA State Team Roll off's held at Village Bowl (First 7 games). Male and Female and Restricted.
Tomorrow will be the next seven games at Woodville Bowl. Followed on Monday by the final seven games at Cross Roads.
I will post these as I receive them.
Cheers
Tony

Attachments

• Roll Off 2007 - Male.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Roll Off 2007 - Female.xls
    20 KB · Views: 52
  • Roll Off 2007 - Restricted.xls
    22 KB · Views: 50
Day Two ATBSO State Team Roll Off's.
Here are the result after 14 games (7 Games today at Woodville).
Only one day left at Cross Roads for the final 7 games.
Cheers
Tony

Attachments

• Roll Off Day Two 2007 - Summary Open.xls
    48.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Roll Off Day Two 2007 - Restricted.xls
    31.5 KB · Views: 34
yeah, that must be the answer Dave.........No actually I always have been posting the ATBSO Results of late, but usually in the seniors area.

But thanks anyway......

Here is the Final Results after day 3 at Cross Roads.
The Final 6 Men and 6 Women in the open division, and the final 3 Men and final 3 Women in the Restricted made the Restricted Team.
Men's Manager = Tony Long
Women's Manager = Carol Johnson
Men's Captain = Ian Fraser
Women's Captain = Marg Dollman
Manager Restricted Team = John Romanelli
Captain restricted Team = John Lennell
Well Done to all making the Teams to Represent S.A. in Perth September 13th to 25th.
cheers
Tony

Attachments

• Roll Off 2007 - Final Summary Open.xls
    67.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Roll Off 2007 - Final Restricted.xls
    41 KB · Views: 30
Just as well you werent at Salisbury Tony, you would have smashed us!!! well bowled mate

tony, i think you have made a small typo...

captain of restricted team is GLENN Lennell, not John....

CONGRATS to ALL Teams & best of luck for the challenge in September..

cheers
martina

Yes thanks for that Martina, Should read as you said Glenn Lennell, although I think Glenn wishes his name was John as well (He! He!).

Cheers

Tony

Congratulations to the 2007 Seniors:D

especially Daddio and Jilly, and Carol, you will be a wonderful Manager again, you were so so close! Its in the bag for next year!

Congratulations to all the people that made the Seniors teams.

234 ave Tony. The sponsors product must agree with you now the heart foundation is supporting Mc Donalds.

Pity you didnt bowl State Champs. Could have done with some scores like that in Altona.

Thanks Brenton, Robbie I agree with you, I am quite happy to put my Rachuig nomination this year if they will accept it, with a exemption for state titles. Only will take a phone call my way and I'm there!

Cheers

Tony

Good luck with that Tony I can't see too many bowlers objecting to you being apart of the roll-offs but like you said its up to the people in charge to determine whether or not you can roll off.

Anyway, well done to all those who were successful in making their respective teams. Especially well done to that Elliott fella some of you may know of him and Jilby, Billy and Carol for her manager selection.

Cheers,
Bobba

well done tony on your bowling great effort,but well done to the other 5 who also bowled 200 averages,well done frosty,fraser,lyas,johnson and elliot. wot a team go sa

Totally agree with you Frosty, there were 5 others that bowled well to make the team, good to see you make it easier than last year.
I do apologies for bowling the way I did and take away the limelight from the others who also made it. But I didn't want to leave it to the last day, like last year.

I am proud to be part of the team again and bowl with you old people and even the really old people (Fraser).
It is a good team and I think this year we wont be robbed of the chance like last year of winning.
Well done to all who made it including the Girls.............
And Managers.............

Cheers

Tony

Back
Top Bottom