Feared

I don't know about most "feared" but if I came up against Steve Cowland, Bobby Oreilly or Stephen Reynolds (he only has to hit the headpin, not even that sometimes) in matchplay I would definetely have to lift my game!

Those guys are at the top level!

matt sing and trent cage are ones to watch out for in head to head! for sure!

well id have to agree wit macca with steve reynolds and steve cowland and bobby oreilly at 3 of nsw's best junior bowlers and with the right frame of mind will blow your arse into next week but i do believe there are a few extreamly good guy bowlers from other states i just havent really taken notice!! sorry guys!!

as for the girls i believe alot of the excellent gals arent juniors anymore but a few girls to watch out for would be kara T from NSW Central along with marnie briton, bianca flanagan, cassie s from vic (sorry cass im not gonna try and spell your last name!) tracey madden and a few others..
i look forward to coming to nationals this yr and watching you all in action so good luck and bowl well!!!

it woudl really depend on who you are to say who is the most feared i suppose you really fear alot of people when your bowling a head to head tournament cos you wanna win!
it comes down to how agressive and how much you or they want to win.

cheers
love shellbs! xoxoxo

Hey Guys

Heya ppls,

You are right about those 3 or 4 people but there others out there
But there are others Craig Ryan Dave Porto Glen Loader
Shaun Palby Matto O'Brien just to name a few

I'll see all of you guys soon :twisted:

From Jimmy B :!: (Go Vic Go) :!:

As Johnny would say "Keep On Walking"

Re: Hey Guys

TPC/Player said:
Heya ppls,

You are right about those 3 or 4 people but there others out there
But there are others Craig Ryan Dave Porto Glen Loader
Shaun Palby Matto O'Brien just to name a few

I'll see all of you guys soon :twisted:

From Jimmy B :!: (Go Vic Go) :!:

As Johnny would say "Keep On Walking"

Although yes, they are good bowlers. Derek was asking for juniors.

In the girls:

Bee Flanagan
Hayley Donnelly
Sammy Fisher
Cassie S :p

These girls will be at the top in nationals!

i suppose you really fear alot of people when your bowling a head to head tournament
If your scared of them before you pick up the ball, what chance do you have when you do pick up the ball????

Personally, and although this may sound cocky, this is my mental game, I ain't scared of playing anyone. I bowl my game. They can bowl theres, we'll check the scores at the end of the game...

But, to answer the question, the person I love to play, because he will keep you on your toes, is my man Bobby. This man is shining, had a awesome year last year, just made the Aussie team and will want everything he can in this, his last year of juniors. I love playing this guy, our games are always close and its always good knowing he's there and more then capable of bagging out if he has to.

Later Da Cowman!

Heya guys jimmy here

cowman i agree with you when you step on to the lanes you should not be worried about what your oppentents are doing but worring about what you should be doing making sure that everyhting goes right for you

and at the end you can chat and laugh about how you have bowled

Well gotta go catch my women

Jimmy

Its bowling, how can any one really fear others its not a life or death situation is it, steve i agree wit u mate if u think u cant win ya wont so why fear others. your only as good as you think u are !!!!!!!

I agree with da_cowman. But to answer the question i would have to say that my fav female bowler to bowl head to head against would have to be Sam Fisher, because i know that she is a great challenge & that our game/s, can go any way.
L8er. :D

Hey, its lauren robb here. I also would say that i dont actually fear anyone so to speak, but if i was in matchplay or something and came up against sylvia, christine day, cassie or any of the girls from the development camp last year i know that id be shitting myself :shock:
Not just these girls but you can never know how someone is going to bowl. I mean, if i was put up against someone i'd never heard of, i'd think this is going to be easy, and then they beat me by 50 pins or something. I just do my best and if someone bowls better than me then you take it and move on. This is my 6th yr than i have been bowling for and in all that time(though this might look sad) the main thing i have learnt and keeps me going is to try my best. I got that from my parents. It might seem obvious, but alot of people i have seen say they do, and get out there and have 1 bad game and throw the rest away. If you dont bowl well on the day and try your heart out then of course your going to have the shits. If you just think well i tried my best and some people bowled better than me then thats that. you cant do anything about it.
Well i think thats it. i dont know if ive wasted my time or anything because no one will probably read all of this but what the hell. :wink:

If you dont bowl well on the day and try your heart out then of course your going to have the shits.[/quote]

I ment to say if you dont bowl well and dont try your heart out then your going to have the shits. Even if you dont bowl well and try, get over it, its bowling, it happens all the bloody time, you tried your best!
sorry. :)[/quote]

well lozz i read it all sweetie and i have to say i total agree with everything you just said..
i must admit when i come up against someone i know i remember the last few times ive bowled them and if they always beat me then i shit myself but i usually try harder cos i WANT to beat them..
ive found that if your opponent see's that you do have the shits it gives them a laugh and makes them more relaxed and then they bowl better.. never show your apponent that you have the shits at all...
that just went a lil astray from the actual topic there sorry!!!

in other words..
this is a great topic!!!!
Love Shellby

I will definatly agree with shelbs...that when your opponent notices that your pissed, it makes them feel much more relaxed, and calm, therefore they will bowl so much better, whilst mentally, you just lose it, throw the ball not giving a toss about where its gone and continue to diminish. Ive learnt this the long way...anyways, back on topic...I dont think I "fear" any of the bowlers, I just think that it would be challenging to bowl against, well...anyone...coz we can all bowl so well.

Yea...that my 20c worth.
Laterz...

Back
Top Bottom