Entry for NSW Open?

Its on the TBA website as alluded to above. Is on the Tenpin City website and will be up on the NSW TBA website too. They are hoping to create a mailing list so anyone who is interested in bowling, can contact Annette and Tenpin City via email, as they will provide updates and so forth leading up to the tournament.

[email protected]

Hi Guys as mentioned previously by Michael anyone wanting to enter in the 2013 NSW OPEN is to do the following:

1.Tenpin City contact : 02 97378044
2. website: www.tenpincity.com.au
3. email: [email protected]
4. facebook.com/TenpinCity

You can get the entry form from www.tenpincity.com.au or http://www.tenpinevents.org.au/2013_Ranked_Events/NSW_Open/results.ht

Tenpin City does not access this forum and fear they will miss names thats why they will not be posting entry forms and taking names from this site. They will be posting squads when full on Tenpin City facebook and website.

I understand the options as above but this is an extra option. Why do you think entries would be missed by having details here? If anything, facebook would exclude more people. This is a dedicated bowling forum where people still regularly come, especially for tournament information. Especially QLD bowlers.

I do not see the logic in that. Not trying to stir but more options the merrier. We are using all options for the Gold Coast Cup, here, facebook, even a sport 1st in a live app!

Strange indeed. Just my opinion.

Agree strange indeed.

Is the presumption that everyone uses facebook?

This site is the biggest TPB forum in Aus (as far as I know) why wouldn't Tenpin city use it?

I think what Aldo was trying to say was they don't have a TB account and thereby won't be posting here (only guessing), and by having entries either phoned, emailed or sent via own website, I am also guessing it is much easier to track entries and ensure noone misses out. People on here just lob random posts, which is fine if this is the only method of entry.

Are people not going to bowl because they can't post a squad preference here? Looks like a great tournament, great prizemoney and a great location.

People just need to spread the word. I myself have already told a numbers of bowlers that the entry form is out and they can send an email to the bowl to put their name down. Yes it would have been good to advertise on here as well but what did they do back in the days where their wasnt any internet? They used word of mouth!

It's certainly not about 'not wanting to use it' - its that totalbowling for Tenpin city is not used as frequently. In the past with total bowling we have people think they are in a squad or a tournament only to arrive on the day and find that the official listing is full.

it's their way to ensure everyone has direct contact with Tenpin City and their place is secured.

Just chucked up a post on TotalBowling Facebook...

I understand where Tenpin City is coming from; wouldn't want to put my name down, travel to NSW and then realise I wasn't on the list despite putting my name down..

Hi Guys

Just a quick update on this years NSW Open. Squads are starting to fill with only 3 spots left for B squad so if your bowler wishing to bowl in that squad get you entries quick if you do not want to miss out on Squad B. We still do have spots available in Squad A and C so we suggest you get your entries quick to avoid missing out on a great tournament.

How to Enter

1.Tenpin City contact : 02 97378044
2. website: www.tenpincity.com.au
3. email: [email protected]
4. facebook.com/TenpinCity

I just took a look on the tenpin city facebook page and was trying to find a squad list for NSW open but no luck.

Could somebody please point me in the right direction?

thanks

jase

Back
Top Bottom