Emily =D

*Tarsha*

Congrats to one of the best youth bowlers going around Emily Robertson who tonight bowled her second 300 at Epping for a nice 794 series =D
You deserve this more than anyone!!
Keep the hard work up!!
Its a good effort even if u are a lefty =P

Love ya mate!!
=D

i got the msg while i was driving.. oh its only emily, so i put the phone down(sorry) matter of fact... still havent replied:eek:...

huge congrats em....

even more it was a pba shot!

see you in september:)

xo

On behalf of all the staff at Oz Tenpin Epping, I'd like to congratulate Emily on a great 300. Bowling a 300 is always a big thing, but to do it on the PBA Shark pattern really shows what an amazing bowler Emily is.

With the league bowling on the Shark pattern again next week, I can't wait to see how she's going to top this!!!!

You lil ripper!!
Congrats on some...spectacular bowling!!
Doin it for Dianne obviously...hahaha!! ;)

Keep them scores comin.

Jen.

CONGRATS EMILY!!!!
ur TOTALLY PRIME!!! (haha i stole jason n mat's word:p) keep up the awesome awesome bowling matey!!!!:D
xox
Caz

Once again congrat em, i tried to keep with you just didn't get the same carry. Oh well, thanks for letting me go first, next time we'll swap and just for those that knew the scores i wasn't bowling against her we were just on the same pair.
Cheers em, keep it up.

Robbo = Cash !!!

Awesome stuff. Well done and awesome shooting.

Another notch of many on the belt of the Boofa Bridage ;)

Congrats emily on your 300 game on SHARK, Keep up the awsome work and pull it off at emmerson next week do our center proud hehe

Hell im a bit late here lol.
But its not to late to tell ya, you ROCK! :D

Keep up the great bowling miss, & i shall see you soon.

Take care.
xx.
:surrender:

Back
Top Bottom