Emily Robertson 300!

Street Racer

Huge Congrats to Emily for shooting her 1st 300!!(99% sure its your first) today in Werribee Youth Cup in Game 5 of Matchplay!

I told you it was coming!(someone didnt believe me:p) you owe me 2 drinks now :D

Congrats again Em! well deserved and a long time coming

Yeah Brett it was her first
Go Robbo! you have been working for so long and finally your 300 along with back to back wins at Werribee Youth has come
Absolute Champ!

Bec

OMG.
Well done on ur first 300 game Em.
It was a great game 2 watch.
Hope 2 see more from u down the track.
Once again well done n get it up.

Hahaha about freakin' time girl!
Congrats, and am so bummed I couldn't be there to witness it... It's ok though, next year, Werribee... TEAM DIANNE will be united again!

MUAHAHA, btw I'm booking my Hotel Robertson bed right now,
and I might as well book for Jen as well ;)

Oh and also a big congrats making it 2 from 2 wins at Werribee ;) YOU ROCK EM!!!

Luvs BJ

P.S I was drunk last night lol!

Congratulations Em on your first 300 game hopefully we will see many more to come especially in your home centre :D

Well done Emily! You found the perfect time to hit it in Werribee Youth too. Nice effort! Hope to congratulate you personally in a few weeks when you're up in Sydney!

EMILY!!

Congratulations! After being so close on Saturday i knew it wouldn't be long til you got there and im so proud of you!! Wish i was there to see it especially the 11th frame :p
I know there will be many more to come!

-Amy xx

Congrats on the 300 Em!!!
And no i hadn't heard about it til the message in the wee hours of the morning!! But definitely worth being woken up for!!!
R xoxo

DUDE!!! You are freakin' awesome! Why did it take you until now to tell me man? Seriously dude congratulations and I know for sure that there are so many more to come!

P.S. I will still DESTROY you at East Coast! hahaha...let the trash talk begin!

Pasta for breakfast again?
HaHa!!

Congratulations.
Its about time...finally ended the 279 curse!
Yay!

Keep em comin girl!!

Jen.

Back
Top Bottom