Emerson Shield 2008

Hey Guys,
In case any of you are in interested here is the Ballarat teams!

Ballarat Ladies Team:
Judy Cartledge
Natalie Connor
Barb Daly
Bev Horne
Sonja Van Meel
Sandy Horne
Leonie Heaton

Guys Team:
Barry Daly
Travis Meade
Matt Kelly
Wayne Horne
Stephen Henderson
Brian Coleman
Kevin Browney

Sonja :D

Men's Zone Final - Southern
Odds to make it through to final
Werribee - Evens
Mentone - 6/4
Bowlarama - 6/4
----------
Geelong 2/1
Altona 2/1
Colac 4/1
Narre Warren 4/1 (No idea who is even in the team)
Morwell 10/1 (No idea who is in team!)
I reckon Werribee, Mentone and Bowlarama will have enough talent & depth to carry them through comfortably.
From there it is a battle for two spots between the other five. Morwell have not fielded their strongest team for a few years so i have made them the outsider.
It may very well come down to the last round - positional 4th vs 5th to decide who gets through.
I will have a look tonight at who is in the morwell teams - I know that they have a ladies team for the first time in a couple of years.
From memory some of the giant slayers from this years CCup have defected to the Morwell Team;)

Bendigo will win it all! The rest of you chumps might as well stay home.

We've got it all...old guys, young guys, twisters, strokers, tall guys, short guys, hot heads, calm cool & collected players, Aussies, Yanks, fat guys, skinny guys...

BUT MOST OF ALL..WE'VE GOT HEART!

AND ONE GUY WITH ATTITUDE ;)

We've got it all...old guys, young guys, twisters, strokers, tall guys, short guys, hot heads, calm cool & collected players, Aussies, Yanks, fat guys, skinny guys...

Is that you talking in the third person Wayne? ;)
Or have you been watching too much Mr T while he has been in Oz? :p
Pity da fool!

Just looking, if I was bowling, I think I qualify for 7 of those categories, I'll leave it for someone else to nominate which ones. :rolleyes:

If only you guys had someone that can bowl....:)

change to bowl-a-rama mens team michael o'keefe out with a torn tendon.shane mcmahon in good luck 2 him and both the teams also good luck 2 the teams aswell.
cheers michael o'keefe

Morwells Teams
Men
Scott Morris
Bruce Mason
Matt Curnow
Chris Vandenham
Paul Tindall
Peter Siddle
Craig Adams
Ladies
Charmaine Smith
Jenny Lambourn
Jenny Vandenham
Nicky Buntman
Debbie Duncan
Jenny Bosma
Emma Farnsworth
Names in red are the Ex Sale Bowlers

If I can get my legs waxed on Friday I'll bowl Saturday.. you'll have to lend me your skirt though Dave seeing you wont be using it ;)

Id ask to lend your handbag too, but we all know Wayne has it.

Id ask to lend your handbag too, but we all know Wayne has it.

Speaking of handbags...lol
With Rob and Deano sitting out and Travvy leading the way, it now looks like Sunraysia will be more competitive on the women's side than in the men's division

Hey wayne i havent had my operation yet. It is only 8 games. Might be a late change.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom