Emerson Shield 2008

we are still 1-0 my way head to head kev, i'll make sure you keep remembering that

You may have one the battle but we won the war

I wont keep reminding you because I'm sure you havent forgotten and just in case check out my avatar ;)

You may have one the battle but we won the war
I wont keep reminding you because I'm sure you havent forgotten and just in case check out my avatar ;)

pfft we beat you both times our team faced you in country cup.. and IIRC 7-0 5-2 ;)

we only lost cos sale was too good for us in that last block LOL :mad:

ALTONA MEN . Ralph Harford , Ondrej Hedi , Allan Bamford , John Wilson , Adam Spiteri , Billy Tanasiciuc and Darryl Spencer . Cheers Ralph.

ALTONA MEN . Ralph Harford , Ondrej Hedi , Allan Bamford , John Wilson , Adam Spiteri , Billy Tanasiciuc and Darryl Spencer . Cheers Ralph.
Bugger :p..... i was hoping that Altona would have an inexperienced team first year in the comp....
Gonna make it a tough zone final - even though top 5 get through
I reckon (that's if i am allowed to have an opinion :D) Werribee, Bowlarama and Mentone will go through .... which means Warrnambool, Geelong, Colac, Altona, Narre Warren, Morwell and ?Sale will be fighting out for the final two spots.... aint gonna be easy

almost certain that Sale will not be competing this year ..

Have seen the Morwell team and it has a few of the Sale players in the team.

Cheers

Ace

i hear the pink ladies or as we know them "the shep" team are looking to fill vacancies

where do i sign up???

that way kevvy can still hide at number 2

Back
Top Bottom