Emerson Shield 2008

Not sure which event you mean, but I mentioned to a few people that all Emerson bowlers can get free entry on the Friday night to the nightclub next door to Oz Tenpin Epping. (just say you're here for Emerson.)

On that Friday we will be having a "dress up" night. The theme for November will be "Schools Out", so bring a uniform :D lol DJ from 9pm & band from 11pm.

More information closer to the date (and pictures of previous theme nights) can be found on www.myspace.com/bar53epping (need to add as a friend to see everything)

Not sure which event you mean, but I mentioned to a few people that all Emerson bowlers can get free entry on the Friday night to the nightclub next door to Oz Tenpin Epping. (just say you're here for Emerson.)
On that Friday we will be having a "dress up" night. The theme for November will be "Schools Out", so bring a uniform :D lol DJ from 9pm & band from 11pm.
More information closer to the date (and pictures of previous theme nights) can be found on www.myspace.com/bar53epping (need to add as a friend to see everything)
Thats the one ;)

Only 5 weeks until the 22nd and 23rd of November -- i guess the trash talking will start soon......

Certain members of the Bendigo team are currently rehabbing...
Changes might have to be made to the team make-up

Did I get the wrong date for emerson finals did I? I thought it was on the 29/30 of november weekend... ?????
Yes you did Rikki - it is November 22nd and 23rd (my original post in this thread says Nov 29 and 30th - but it is definitely 22 and 23rd). I actually only found out today that I was wrong.......again :(

weekend after is sports event Final at Epping....
That's how i first found out Emerson was the week earlier. I was reading the posts about the Sports series and realised that the dates had clashed and thought i had better check which date was wrong (in my mind).

Posted on here because i thought someone else may have made the same mistake.

Any major team changes for the final?

I hear Loader out (overseas) C Ryan in for Werribee
Farky in for Bendigo (not sure who is out)

any other changes?

(No changes in Colac team)

change for bowl-a-rama andrew carmichael out has work commitments.michael o'keefe back in and i would like to wish andrew good luck with the new job.also good luck 2 every1 bowling.

Back
Top Bottom