elite singles league at logan city 2009

start date is 14th january 2009 7.30pm meeting and lane draw then 8pm bowl.

updated list.

1 paul mossman
2 andy nobbs
3 ben coupland
4 bianca flanagan
5 brett laird
6 chris wingett
7 chris thompson
8 dale stewart
9 daniel mifsud
10 debbie stewart
11 david willis
12 gary troughton
13 gene morrison
14 glen oberman
15 patty chui
16 bee chew
17 michael francis
18 paul chambers
19 paul chown
20 matthew cox
21 hayden manskie
22 ross reynish
23 ricky carlos
24 ricky fitzsimons
25 james lever
26 rochelle mottlee
27 ronald hine
28 sid whittred
29 stephanie surawski
30 eric roselt
31 tim sheperd
32 vic wilkins
33 carl bottomley
34 mark wyatt
35 jo hine
36 nelson ng
37 adam hayward
38 kimberly blackwell
39 lisa parente
40 lisa sheperd
41 victor lam
42 luke rafton
43 Happychicken
44 graeme morgan
45 rachel manskie
46 georgio something
47 badar al sheik
48 greg kelly
49 luke green
50 maurice fadl
51 sunny lam
52 mark mitchell
53 peter misfud
54 fred desmier
55 greg bochenek
56 chris robinson
57 shirly robinson
58 krystal king
59 dean mcgregor
60 rhyss jones
1st reserve erin dew
shannon markham
david ross
kevin blackmore
mary blackmore
joshua krause
jodie stewart

if you no longer wish to bowl please let me know so i can remove your name and put the next bowler in.

cheers luko

hey guys just a quick post tom let everyone know that the league will be opened up to allow as many bowlers as possible so i encorage all of you to turn up tonight or get in contact with me if you are unable to make it and still want to bowl.
1 paul mossman
2 andy nobbs
3 ben coupland
4 bianca flanagan
5 brett laird
6 chris wingett
7 chris thompson
8 dale stewart
9 daniel mifsud
10 debbie stewart
11 david willis
12 gary troughton
13 gene morrison
14 glen oberman
15 patty chui
16 bee chew
17 michael francis
18 paul chambers
19 paul chown
20 trisha dockrell
21 hayden manskie
22 ross reynish
23 ricky carlos
24 ricky fitzsimons
25 james lever
26 rochelle mottlee
27 ronald hine
28 sid whittred
29 stephanie surawski
30 eric roselt
31 tim sheperd
32 vic wilkins
33 carl bottomley
34 mark wyatt
35 jo hine
36 nelson ng
37 adam hayward
38 kimberly blackwell
39 lisa parente
40 lisa sheperd
41 victor lam
42 luke rafton
43 Happychicken
44 graeme morgan
45 rachel manskie
46 georgio something
47 badar al sheik
48 greg kelly
49 luke green
50 maurice fadl
51 sunny lam
52 mark mitchell
53 peter misfud
54 fred desmier
55 greg bochenek
56 anthony mangelsdorf
57 john mahoney
58 krystal king
59 dean mcgregor
60 rhyss jones
61 erin dew
62shannon markham
63david ross
64kevin blackmore
65mary blackmore
66 adam hayward
67 christian keresteney
68 steven turner

cheers luko

just a quick thanks to the 56 bowlers who showed up last night as we did run a little late. if there are any questiona or any feedback on the league please feel free to post them or contact me on 0408187890.

there are still 4 spots available for anyone interested in joining.

cheers luko

Hey Luke sorry I couldn't make it last night due to work commitments however I did prebowl. Also Kimberley Blackwell will not be bowling this year. See you all next Wednesday hopefully with the full field

Has there been any discussion as to how things like pre-bowling will work given the pattern we have down for the league is not a THS?

Will we use the Kegel Challenge Beaten Path for the entire length of the league or perhaps do something like split the competition up into 4 parts and run each of the four Challenge Series patterns down in each? (say, Beaten Path for the first 12 weeks, then Broadway x 12, Middle Road x 12 and Route 66 x 12?)

Has there been any discussion as to how things like pre-bowling will work given the pattern we have down for the league is not a THS?

Will we use the Kegel Challenge Beaten Path for the entire length of the league or perhaps do something like split the competition up into 4 parts and run each of the four Challenge Series patterns down in each? (say, Beaten Path for the first 12 weeks, then Broadway x 12, Middle Road x 12 and Route 66 x 12?)

i say split the league up.. 12 weeks of each pattern would be good... great practice...

i say split the league up.. 12 weeks of each pattern would be good... great practice...

if a most of the league agrees we can do this it has been done before it just makes it a bit harder for those who only have one or two bowling balls and those who are just league bowlers and do not wish to bowl tournaments.

as for prebowls last year we capped it at 8 per bowler unless a request was put to the comittee for more due to work etc.

we can vote on this also in the next week or so.

we also need to vote on the eligibility of subs. last year it was no more than 20 pins above the bowlers ave, but you could use as many subs as you wished through out the year.

Luke,

The question about pre-bowls was specifically due to the different pattern than the house pattern.

Surely they should be bowled only on the same pattern that you were meant to compete on on the night?

And if so, something probably needs to be worked out with the centre to arrange that.

Can you work out what will happen with that and let us know?

Also, regarding the query regarding number of balls or people who are 'just' league bowlers... isn't this mean to be the "Elite" Singles League? Even if you do only have even 1 ball, it would be a great opportunity to learn to adjust (as most people managed to do last week after game 1) and learn to modify your game to cope with the conditions. If they are the same for 12 weeks in a row, you should have learnt how to cope by at least the second week even if your particular game finds it difficult.

Just food for thought.

cheers,
James

Luke,

The question about pre-bowls was specifically due to the different pattern than the house pattern.

Surely they should be bowled only on the same pattern that you were meant to compete on on the night?

And if so, something probably needs to be worked out with the centre to arrange that.

Can you work out what will happen with that and let us know?

to combat that... the best way i think would be that prebowling is only allowed after league? i know that means a later night and people have to work in the morning etc etc... but at least everybody knows that we are bowling on the same pattern?..

Back
Top Bottom