Eccc

ok here are the results for the U21s Girls i would have had the boys too but phillip stole them...

Open
Mel Warmington (c)
Brit Houldsworth
Tamika Borgo
Boobie-Lee Kirwin
Ellen Winn
Jacqueline Betia
Cassy Wellman....yes i came last LMFAO...what a loser ;)

Graded
Catherine Borck
Deborah Borck
Caitlin Waanders
Allison Ruddell
Kimerley Blackwell
Larissa De Vos (c)
Kelly Cameron

well done to those that made it...unfortunately alot of us had probs with the lanes which made it a really close show down for a spot...good on Mello and Lissy for getting captain...we know we will have fun with u guys this year...congrats the the men, ladies and the seniors ( Kev Warmington and my Mummy made it woohoo)...well done to all...

Hey Guy's
Would just like 2 say a big congrats 2 everyone that made it! We have some GREAT teams, Yes, I came 7th Graded ;) Its all good Sis! We can umm, be 7th together :rolleyes: haha
Well Done 2 all! GO QLD:bday:

Kellie

:d Hey Guys

Congrats To Everyone Who Made It! Looks Like Some Really Good Teams Again This Year!!!! Congrats To All The Captains Too.... See You All In September!!!

Bye Bye
Brit :d

hey ppls
well congrats to everyone that made it, i come 2nd in gradad:shocked!:, i dont have the results 4 the boys but am sure phil will post them up, but congrats to phil and lissy 4 making captain.

Congrats to everyone that bowl again, and GO QUEENSLAND

Here are the results for the U21 Boys

Open
Nathan Paterson
Adam Pringle
Jeffery Bourke
Dane Irving
Scott Calvert
Jack Winn
Adam Hayward-lea (c)

Graded
Alan Borck
Brett Laird
Daniel Maguire
Robert Borck
Phillip McGuire (c)
Mark Grunwald
Matthew Anderson

Congrats to everyone who made the team, was a good weekend and will be a good ECCC this year. I never stole the boys list, cassy gave it to me :p YAY i made captain and congrats to Adam, Larissa and Mel. We will try to do our best for the team WOOOOOOOOOO!!
GO QUEENSLAND!!!!!!
Have a good one
Phill

hey does anyone know the results for the mens scratch and graded, ladies scratch and graded and seniors?????

Hey Guyz
I want 2 say congrats 2 everyone that made the team this yr.

I want 2 say a huge congrats 2 Phill & Larissa on makein the team & also gettin captin.
2: Kelly Adam Amanda & Cassy well done on makein the team.
Cas it doesnt matta when u come just as long as u make the team.
Kelly i told u that u would make it didnt i.

So once again congrats 2 everyone that made it.

:angel: Flicky :angel:

I can help with the mens open and graded teams.

OPEN MENS

Harold Fryer (c)
Cory Knowles
Greg Kelly
Martin Krause
Luke Rafton
Dan Borey
Brett Flewellen

GRADED MEN

Brian Brown
Peter Bowling
Will Van Dalen
Adrian Seers
Jamie Smart (c)
Ben Williamson
Adrian Jarvis

Congrats to all who made the teams.

i just want to take this moment to apologise to bobbie for my post with the under 21 girls open team...i didnt mean to write boobie LMFAO...im sorry hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha...man i havent laughed that hard in ages

I can help with the ladies side of things....
Open Ladies:
Faye Bottomley (c)
Kimberley Barry
Jodie Stweart
Shellie Van Dalen
Carole Woodward
Jenny Wanders
Kathy Heath

Graded Ladies:
Nikki Short (c)
Erin McDonnell
Jodi Bishop
Shannon Young
Deb Andrews
Amanda Duffy
Lois Tavares

i would just like to say congrate to every one that made the team. i am sure it is going to be one of the best east coast we have eva had.

A special well done to Phill, Larissa and Mel for getting captain, and to kelly who made the team even after telling me she wouldn't.

Can't wait to bowl see you all in September.

Tiff

MiSs HoT pAnTs said:
i just want to take this moment to apologise to bobbie for my post with the under 21 girls open team...i didnt mean to write boobie LMFAO...im sorry hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha...man i havent laughed that hard in ages

U could have just clicked on edit in the post instead of making something out of it geez. Some ppl these days *cough* Hair clour *cough*

HAHAHAHAHAHHA woops my mistake, i jsut learnt something knew then :D
U cant edit after a while, some people these days *cough* kiwi *cough*

Leave her alone phill, it is a mistake and any one could have made it. At least she said sorry. Hair colour has nothing to do with it, you going out wif a blonde remember. ;)

Tiff

from http://totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=7032

I can't edit my post anymore - why not ?

The new forum allows us to place time limits on editing posts. You can edit the title of your topic within 5 minutes of first posting. And you may edit your post for up to 30 minutes after you submit it. After that - the post will stay as is, so please be careful about what you say or do.

Hey all, Names Mcr0t (i'm phills "flipstars" bro).

i just wanna congratulate all who made it in the team, and im very proud of phill and larissa!

go show the other states how to bowl!

did i say i wasnt?
and i dont think i ever said what hair clour i was on about, blonde what who never...
Love ya tiff :p

and thanks gary, didnt really need it cos i sorta figured it out but least some1 is trying

His name is Robert btw :cool:
Thanks Rob.

P.S. Just to be a smart arse and answer ur question. Tenpin Bowling is a sport played by all around the world, u use a round ball and throw or "bowl" it at 10 pins that are positioned on a lane with lines on it :p anybody can understand that definition of tenpin bowling

Back
Top Bottom