Eccc

hey brett the roll offs arnt next week they are the 16th and 17th of july it is the first week of championships but yes i will be there as usual mate.

well this will b my 8th time trying out and hopefully i will make it this yr ( missed out in 99 and 2004)........cant wait to see u all at champs this wkend

duff_star said:
well this will b my 8th time trying out and hopefully i will make it this yr ( missed out in 99 and 2004)........cant wait to see u all at champs this wkend

yeh same thats wat this weekend, who's bowling in wat squads

This will be my 4th year trying missed out in 2002 n 2004, im on the ball hoping to make it this year.

Your all champs,
Phill

Tiffani, no one knows where they are sitting because all we have bowled is championships, and standings are not given after this. We have our 16 game roll offs at Sunset on the 16th and 17th of this month. I am sure someone will post the teams that Sunday night if not the following Monday. So you'll have to hold on a little longer before you see what you're up against ;)

thats a lie pringle most adults know where they are sitting coz they have to nominate wat side they r going for...........u guys dont coz u have to get a sheet and work it out and put ppl in order etc........im currently sitting 5th graded ladies fingers cross i stay around there :p

i have got both 9:30 squads :mad:, i surely hope my razor blade comes in time, cause i think i will need it :D, the way am bowling, theres no way i will b getting in the team, but i will have to see on the day ;)

Hey!

i got 9.30am squad saturday and a 1.15pm squad sunday! Good luck to everyone who rolls off and i guess i will see u in toowoomba!!!

Lata
Luv brit

Hey Guyz,

I would like 2 say good luck 2 everyone that i tryin out . And if u put ur mind 2 it u can make it.
So good luck 2 everyoe and just bowl ur best.

:angel: Flick :angel:

At least us queenslanders are getting some support from both NSW and VIC.

I have 1.15pm saturday and the 9.30am sunday morning. wanna go out and have fun before i find out the team, but knowing my mother and larissa's mother we will end up staying there the whole freakin day.

Anyways, good luck to all and wish the best to all

Phill

If you're looking to do something fun in toowoomba i'd give it another thought.........
There ain't nuthin to do in the hole i live in.........
Just to add something too....... To all those traveling to toowoomba for the roll offs you will have to find an alternate route to the bowl because the street it's on is closed for road works and will be like that for about the next three months.........
Good luck to all trying out...... =D> :eek:nfire: \\:D/

Flipstar said:
At least us queenslanders are getting some support from both NSW and VIC.

I have 1.15pm saturday and the 9.30am sunday morning. wanna go out and have fun before i find out the team, but knowing my mother and larissa's mother we will end up staying there the whole freakin day.

Anyways, good luck to all and wish the best to all

Phill

there is a detour to the bowl, there is a driveway on the road that isn't closed and the detour is marked out with detour signs...it's not that hard

hi guys

This is my 13th ECCC if I make it. I have come through the ranks from graded girls youth girls and now sracth ladies and I also have been captain a couple of tiomes in there. And each time I make the team I make new friends for life. So all I can say to everyone is good luck and just do the best you can. It is a great experience and challenge for any bowler. Just think positive and you will be amazed at what you can do. Remeber don't blame the conditions or your equipment adjust to the condition and your equipment and stay positive.

See you all there

Kathy Heath

Back
Top Bottom