Eccc

Flipstar said:
At least us queenslanders are getting some support from both NSW and VIC.

I have 1.15pm saturday and the 9.30am sunday morning. wanna go out and have fun before i find out the team, but knowing my mother and larissa's mother we will end up staying there the whole freakin day.

Anyways, good luck to all and wish the best to all

Phill

Damn Right We'll be stayin there all day phill! i have the late squad you have the early.. simple.. if i have to watch you.. you have to watch me.. thats why your my bro.. to support me.. so yes, me you mumma lesley and mumma dale will be there all day. deal with it PIP! :D

YESSS GOOD LUCK TO YA'LL.. hehe. See ya all on saturday!

it sucks having the 9:30 Squad on sat, am goin up on sat morning :mad:, so i have to leave here about 6am :mad: :mad:, anywayz after the squads finished on sat, am only staying for about 30 mins to catch up with friend, and then am off 4 the day, if i get bored i might come back and watch some the ending but yeh, and on sunday is a early start again 4 me 9:30 again.
so yeh,

cya all next saturday

Brett

How scary is it that it is nearly here? I dont think i'm up for that many games man!! but to the pokies on saturday nite woohoo!!! :p

Blonde_brunette_lis said:
Damn Right We'll be stayin there all day phill! i have the late squad you have the early.. simple.. if i have to watch you.. you have to watch me.. thats why your my bro.. to support me.. so yes, me you mumma lesley and mumma dale will be there all day. deal with it PIP! :D

YESSS GOOD LUCK TO YA'LL.. hehe. See ya all on saturday!

Nah ill probably end up going out just to piss u off :p im a nice bro to u arnt i and nobody said u had to watch me, u are taking that choice. anyways good luck and have fun.

Oh fight with lis its the best way to bowl good :D

Phill

Hey Guyz,

I would like to wish everyone that is tryin out this yr good luck.
So good luck.

Kel, Phill, Lis, Manda & Adam i wont 2 wish u the best of luck 4 the weekend.

Good luck 2 everyone

:angel: Flick :angel:

Hey guys...

It is pretty scary how close it is... only 5 days away!!!! well i guess i will see you all there and good luck to everyone!

Lataz
Brit

Flipstar said:
Nah ill probably end up going out just to piss u off :p im a nice bro to u arnt i and nobody said u had to watch me, u are taking that choice. anyways good luck and have fun.

Oh fight with lis its the best way to bowl good :D

Phill

i watch you bowl because i am a nice sister... and i support my family... unlike you. no you arent a nice bro.. you flick me with towels!!

dont fight with me... makes me feel bad.. then i bowl worse than usual!

Good luck to everyone again. Phill i'll see ya friday ;) everyone else.. catch ya saturday :)

Hey Guyz.. Yeha, I believe rolloffs have come around real fast this time round.. Besides being nervous, Im also quite excited!! Thnx Felicity, For the Good Luck, Good Luck 2 everyone, Except Pringles WOMAN.. Not mentioning any names, even tho there is an endless list HA.. Good Luck, See u all on Saturday..

Kellie :cool:

i guess am not looking forward to roll offs now, i my muscle in my left leg has gone funny, i cant balance on it, so i will have to see on the day

haha, Sorry Lissy, I still love you! But i know, ur ONE of pringles women.. Im talkin bout the one who said he had a 'funky' or 'sexy' ass... or sumthin.. She freaks me out that girl.. Did u even end up gettin her email addie for Adam? HA classic.. Well, as much as Adam wants her, He is going to have 2 buy a Palm tree shirt from MILLERS.. (Memba adam, the nice blue, yellow & Red) So u can b a matching couple..
GOOD LUCK LISSY!! U WILL KILL EM!!
Lurve Kellie xXx :rolleyes:

Good luck to the Borgo's, they will kick ass and i believe im the one who said pringle has a sexy ass ;) , u no u love it kellie.

And by the way good luck to everyone especially me and kimmy

Hey Guyz,

I want 2 say good luck 2 evryone tryin out this year.

Kel, Phill, Amanda D, Larissa, Cassie & Adam i want 2 wish u the very best of luck and hope u all bowl well.

Ohhh Christian, U suck so MUCH
That wasnt funny at all, Howd u even know who i was talking about??
Well im glad they are always on your mind ;)
and no, I dont 'LOVE IT' :mad:
U DO NER NER NER NER

hey kel u know when a certain 2 girls make the team u gotta give em hugs n kisses for congrats :rofl: \\:D/

good luck to everybody who is rolling off this weekend and i will cyas all there

hahahahahahaha NO, NO DEAL, Dont think so.. Ill leave that up2 you, Cause we all know how she LOOOVEESS You! Oh but thats right, She is spose 2 b kickin me out of the team this yr, Mmhmm, considering she is where, down the bottom, well this may sound bitchy, but i dont want her 2 make it :p See u on Saturday Sis..
\\:D/ Kellie ;)

thanks flick only one sleep to go lucky me i get the late squad hehe........so ill b leaving bout 8am as my mother wants to watch a few of my sisters games......i hope i make it but if i dont i dont after all there r yrs to come......i would like to make it after missing last yr but my thing is for everyone to go bowl and have fun dont worry bout where u r sitting and all will b good good luck everyone
luv duffy

Ur welcome Manda

Hey Guyz,
Well the time has come again 4 u 2 get ur bowlin gear out.

But as Duffy said the only thin 4 every1 2 do is just 2 go out & bowl there best & have fun.
How cares where ur sittin, who cares where evey1 else is sittin dont worry bout that, All u have to worry about is bowlin ur best & at ur own pace.

All u have 2 do is 2 take it frame by frame, take it at ur time, just relax & all will be good.
So good luck 2 every1, just try ur best.

Ur welcome Manda

Hey Guyz,
Well the time has come again 4 u 2 get ur bowlin gear out.

But as Duffy said the only thin 4 every1 2 do is just 2 go out & bowl there best & have fun.
How cares where ur sittin, who cares where evey1 else is sittin dont worry bout that, All u have to worry about is bowlin ur best & at ur own pace.

All u have 2 do is 2 take it frame by frame, take it at ur time, just relax & all will be good.
So good luck 2 every1, just try ur best.
Love Flicky

Back
Top Bottom