Eccc

WOOOOOOO im a captain... i get a shirt that says "Captain Lis" well not the Lis part.. but the captain part..yay!! Congrats to everyone who made it! and phill im so proud of you! and our mummys are proud of us! now you have to live with me for a week bahahahaha! And duffy... CLAPS FOR DUFFY!!!! hahaha told you you'd make it! same with you kel.. did anyone know if mel was excited when cass got in? lol :p thanks to rob for his congrats too.. hehe! well im done hoggin... luv me xox

To all that made the team congrates. We have one of the strongest teams I ve seen in a long time. We are going to kick some butt. Keep up all your good bowling and see you all on team shirt day.

Kathy

im not blonde anymore so it was jus a normal dumba*s mistake...so bite me phillip...next time i will read over everything before i post lol

just want to congratulate everyone we have some pretty awesum teams GO QLD!!!!

but special congrats to captain lis CLAPS FOR LIS!!! i am so proud of u
and to Phil, Mel and Adam H you will make great captains

as well as Jodi, Jamie S, Brett Flewellen, Harry, Bobbi, Cass, Kel, Pringle, Dane, Jack, Jacqui, and the others i have missed im sorry see u all soon xoxo

Congrats to every1 that made the QLD teams. I am sure you will all do your state proud. See you all soon. Up the Mighty Queenslanders!!!!

Mello

Congrats to everyone that rolled off, good going jamie, brett, luke, brit and adam you guys. Best of luck for the cup.

Back
Top Bottom