Dunn Shield 2009

Hey Guys,

Usually we have a spreadsheet of all the teams for Dunnshield.
It doesn't look like anyone has started one, so I have done one with what was printed on this forum.

So I am missing 3 teams but I have also not put in any reserves if they maybe bowling now etc.
So if people could update the spreadsheet so everyone can see who is bowling for who.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Forest Hill in 2 weeks.

Jen ;)

Attachments

• Dunnshield Teams 2009.xls
    21 KB · Views: 82
Hi Jen you can take me out would like to have done it myself but hey what will be will be:mad:

Good luck to Forrest Hill.

I mean Two Up Doubles;)

So have those medical experts over at Forest Hill found a new foot yet????

ha ha ha

Change in the Boronia women...

OUT - Emily Robertson
IN - Marian Campbell
RESERVE - Rachael Warren

Good luck to those competing, i'll see you all there from the sidelines.

[eM] us on the side lines should have a bowling comp in the Arcade just got to work out who buys the tokens:cool:

Keon Park Dunn Sheild

Mens Team
John Constantini
James Bowles
Steve Collins
Alan Domino
Simon Hocking
Mick Talevski
Jim Iacono

Womens Team
Tracey Madden
Narelle Baker
Cindy Kerrison
Jessica Dzioba
Rhonda Hebbard
Tamara Darmenia
Lisa Gaynor

Shame to see Leigh Saunders pull out because of medical reasons, hope to see him back next year. Good to see Jeff in to cover the loss.

Frosty:rolleyes:

Looking thru the teams it struck me how close this competition could be at the end of 2 days of heavy bowling with Hot conditions at Forest Hills,both on the lanes and with the centre aircon.............
So here are my anticipated final placings......
Mens:-
1.Dandenong-have plenty of depth and loads of talent plus Big Mac
2.Keon Park-last years winners who will need OLD man Talevski firing
3.Boronia-horses for courses & Forest Hills is not one of the courses
4.Sunshine-could be the dark horse of the field if they stay injury free
5.Frankston-have the ability to knock of the favourites with Frankie four fingers in the side
6.Forest Hills-locals who should give the favourites a run for their money Castle & Bull need to fire
7.Chadstone-Can not see them get over the line too but will win their fair share of games
8.Knox-too many Krispy donuts in their training program Alex will need to change their diet
9.Highpoint-unknown lineup would think that they would 3 top guns in their lineup
10.Seniors (1)-GOD some of these guys will have their private nurses on standby-Good luck
11.Moorabbin-another unknown lineup dont know if any top bowlers still bowl there
12.Seniors (2)- sorry guys can not see you get any higher, hope you prove me wrong

Ahhhhh did not forget the females had to study the form a bit more.:rolleyes:

1.Dandenong-very strong usually perform well as a team
2.Keon Park-tried and true and nothing seperates them from Dandenong
3.Boronia-with late withdrawal from Emily will make the job much harder
4.Forest Hills-some very strong youngsters with huge potential
5.Frankston-will need both Rebecca & Jayde to fire all weekend
6.Knox-hope Alex did not give any Krispy Creams either
7.Sunshine-lack a bit of depth but will cause a couple of upsets
8.Seniors(1)worry will be lasting the distance but should win a few games
9.Chadstone-this team will have a lot of FUN
10.Highpoint-unknown lineup hope they have had their roll off's by now
11.Morrabbin-another unknown line up-hope they get a practice session in
12.Seniors(2) these ladies will be carrying everyone & loving it Go Eleanor

Sorry to disappoint you Joe but i didnt make the team this year neither did Brett. Good luck to all bowlers.

Hi all,
Chadstone ladies had one pull out due to family reasons

So Rosemary Kennedy is out n Vicki Quiambao is in and our reserve is Cristina Delima
Also Terry Silva is the Mens Captain

See you all on the weekend good luck and have fun

Sunshine team change for men. Peter Rosenthal in Paul Lawton out. Also Jane Finch now our Mens team Manager. Cheers Ralph.

Updated List ;)
Hi Jenny,
I know the Mighty Forest Hill team will be the team to beat but please add my good friend, Glen Mackay as their seventh bowler so that all of us will have a chance :p Thank you.
Good luck everyone for the weekend.

Alex

These are the teams based on documents from Regional Office with some changes noted through the forum here.

Looking forward to a great weekend of bowling, catching up and the odd bit of ****stirring.

Thanks to Jenny for getting this information started.

Sumo

Attachments

• Dunnshield Teams 2009.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 28
Looking thru the teams it struck me how close this competition could be at the end of 2 days of heavy bowling with Hot conditions at Forest Hills,both on the lanes and with the centre aircon.............
So here are my anticipated final placings......
Mens:-
7.Chadstone-Can not see them get over the line too but will win their fair share of games

Hey Joe

Having just seen the draw for the weekend I will just add that Chaddy could be a contender for leader in the clubhouse after day one and then on day two who knows what could happen.

Back
Top Bottom