Dunn Shield 2006

For Hack, as long as I can remember Shield has been the w/end after Melb. Cup but for whatever reason this year it's the w/end before. This question was put to Evelyn (@ regional) by Lorraine & the answer was basically that they know what they are doing & thats how it will stay. That probably doesn't help much but that's as much as we could find out @ the time.

Well tony I did make the team for moorabbin all be it 1st reserve!!!!! is this not making the TEAM!!!!not to make excuses I was crook !!!! I didn't finish last at dandy I made the roll of if you do remember I finished 16th.!!! What about the people who didn't make the roll off YOU CLOWN !!!!! to take a snipe at me for what reason!!! is pathetic.....I dont need you to remind me where I finished ....I was there remember !!!! or is your memory fading as well !!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Well said Mick, sometimes a first reserve is just as important as the seven who make the team. And no Tony despite whatever rumours you and others may have heard or started Paul did not bowl for Boronia this year...we just chose NOT to bowl for Dandenong.

2006 Boronia Dunn Shield Teams

Ladies

Lee Booth
Emily Robertson
Tina Sgroi
Vicki Everett
Marian Campbell
Regina Crocker
Kristy Vella
Kylie Everett (Res)

Mens
Matt Bemelmans
Steve Eeles
Sean Gothe
Paul Reus
Stefan Huseyinoff
Jason McHale
Marcel Ploeg

Latest teams list. Just Chaddy ladies and KP teams to go.
Sumo

Attachments

• Dunn as at 1207.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 94
Can not wait to do battle with you all, our post's and the deleted one's going to be make this year a great DUNN SHIELD 2006.

Gary......................................................................:eek:nfire:

Wait, that sounds too calculated for a hack like me.....
I chukd da ball reeeeerrly hard and dey all felled down! YAY! ;)[/QUOTE]

Truer words have never and i mean never been spoken.

Phil:)

philby said:
Truer words have never and i mean never been spoken.
Phil:)

I learn from the best!

You taught me that one old man Phil... ;)

Have they let you into Keon Parks "D" team yet? LOL

angry-fish1.gif
Well had a chat with my mate tony....its all sorted....

Here is the Teams after Qualifying Today at Keon Park

Attachments

• Dunn Shield Teams '06 as at 13 August 2006.xls
    22 KB · Views: 121
Okay
Back from interstate so here is the official Sumo endorsed spreadsheet
Sumo
With more Chins than a Beijing phone book

Attachments

• Dunn 2006 as at 1708 tb.xls
    22 KB · Views: 86
For Melboleo, who is claiming offence at my sign off in the previous post, please read it as
Sumo
with more Yamamoto's than a Tokyo phone book
PS Yamamoto is Japanese slang for double chin
and Sumo represents part of my heritage

Back
Top Bottom