Draft's For the President Shield 08'

well done to all who got picked
especially scotty,rowey and shane you guys have worked so hard to be able to bowl shield in 2008 congrats:D

well done guys!
getting to bowl shield is awesome, no matter who u bowl for!!
Told ya you'd be right shane!!
now time to have a great time up there!!
Good work to rowey too mate!

=D

Congratulations to Scotty J, Ryan, Wade, Brennan, Ashleigh and Shane. It'll be an absolutely awesome experience bowling with you all in Shield. It's always great to see so many new, old and familiar faces in the team, and I look forward to catching up and bowling with you all :)

Also, congratulations again to Taz and Steve on becoming the coach and manager of the team. I know you two are going to do a great job and are going to be a huge help to us all.

It'll be great to see the girls team as well, so good luck to any girls who have drafted! :)

I'd also like to thank everybody for their kind comments on my behalf. It is very much appreciated, so thank you very much for posting them :)

To everybody else who has made this team possible, thank you very much, especially to June. This year is sure to be a great year for us all!

Hooroo

Rowey :p

bit dissapointed that no sq bowlers made the draft. But congrats to everyone who got in and especially rowey mate i knew u would be in there XD and captain jeeez nice job. Hope everyone bowls well

cheers patty

The Northern Territory are pleased to announce our Girls Shield Team as follows

Tenneil Beckley Captain
Caitlan Nastasi
Katey Furze
Bianca Tarrant
Maddy McGee
Sarah Ghensi

Coach Robert Poulain
Manager Steve Johnston

We wish all competitors the best .

June Voukolos

Congratulations to my fellow NT bowlers (Boys and Girls team).
We have a strong team this year so we should be able to make top 3.

Thanks to June who put the NT team together and both of the coach's and Steve.

See u all up in Brisbane.

Ashleigh Bowen

Congratulations to the newly appointed girls team. It's nice yet again to see some new and familiar faces bowling in the team, and the team looks very good :) Congratulations to Tenneil on getting the captaincy, well done!!! :)

Also, congrats to Robert on becoming the coach. I'm sure you'll do an awesome job mate.

Keep up the good work everyone and I'll talk to you all very soon in BrisVegas! :)

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Well, [:
To everyone that was picked up in the draft for the 2008 Presidents Shield - congratulations!
Its definately one of the highlights of any bowlers journey - you will all have a great time.

To my little sister Caitlyn - and the rest of the Cairns tribe - Katey, Sarah, Bianca & Maddy.
Remember - TARGET! bahahah.
But seriously, you girls will have a fabulous time while you are away - and i'm sure Tenneil will take you under her wing! [:
Congratulations on the captaincy too chicky - you'll be awesome.

Best of luck to everyone!
Larissa.

hey congrats to shane!!

getting drafted after your scores at moorabin a couple of weeks back
should show us some competition ;p

congrats to the others too

see yas there!!!

wow wow wow excited! see u in 32 sleeps!!!

im not counting or anything i swear! =D

Back
Top Bottom