Draft's For the President Shield 08'

PoSsUm

Vegimite
Hi All,

Just curious on who will be putting there names into the draft to be apart of next years President Shield.

I was also curious on which teams needed drafts this year.

I know i will defiantly be putting in a form, im very keen to be apart of this great event.

Thanks.
Chrissy :)

Anyone got any idea of when those bowlers who have drafted find out if they were successful in their application to draft?

I Think that if you get drafted then the team that selects you will notify you asap....

Ummm yeah thats all i know :)

Hi All,
Any ideas when draftees will be notified of their success? Its been over a month since the last team rolled off.

Im in the 2008 Tassie team. yes i did take the offer, im pretty sire if u put your name in the draft then youll take anythin offered to you....

as a former draftee to northern territory, and former member of south queensland.

my best advice to all of you is.... be PATIENT!!!

if you are picked, then they will call you and updates of the teams will be posted eventually.

when i put in to draft in 2005, i didn't even think about it, and basically forgot i drafted til i got a phone call from the coach of the northern territory team asking if i would be in their team.

it will happen people, don't fret!

just out of curiousity - is NT putting in a shield team this year???? if so are they going to draft as time is running out

Back
Top Bottom