does the TBA require a ball to be checked after a 300 game?

wchester

Bowling Tragic
Do they still weigh the bowling ball after a 300 or 800 is bowled?
And if they do, what happens if the ball is found to be 'illegal'?

300's yes.... 800's no.

Basically it's ticking a box. "Was Ball Checked?" and "Did Ball Pass TBA Requirements"

WAyne we have all learnt to ignore you but this post warrants a reply

Why'd you have your ball weighed elsewhere...was the ball found to be within specs or over specs at Altona

Obviously there was a problem otherwise the ball would'nt have needed to be checked else where

it's just too easy for a ball to "gain weight" on someone else's scale

answered your own question

Ultimately it is the responsibilty of the bowler, not the ball driller to ensure that their gear is 'legal' Always ask for the ball to be statically weighed before taking possession of it
The ball was checked at this time and found to be legal

Wayne the appropriate action would have been to "PM" the person in question and ask him what happened he would have explained and your grandstanding post would not have been needed,was this post because of your bias against Emerson Shield and the people running it ,if so I am very dissapointed that you would smear a persons name and achievement for your own ends :mad::mad:

Kevin Wilkins
Shepparton

Thanks Kev. Saved me saying the bottom bit and you put it a lot nicer than I would have.

Wayne, you claim to be knowledgeable and have so many achievements yet time after time you come on here and piss people off with your cryptic posts (that we see straight through) and your constant attempts to poke holes in bowling in Australia.

How about you start acting like an ex-PBA bowler, or whatever it is that you have done, and actually help the sport. IF you really did reach the pinnacle of the sport then you should have a lot more to add than the **** you constantly post in here.

It has holes and someone has to poke them, keep the ball under 1/2(or 2 1/2 oz) on all parts of the scale!!! :( and there wont be a problem, dont worry about these static weight rules things do plenty more to influence 300's than that. Wayne knows what hes on about just worry about what you guys are doing. In 5 man team a 300 is bat**** hard to do wish i could do one like that.

I'm pretty certain not too long ago (not sure about it now) that even the set of pins had to be weighed for honor scores, right? I'm guessing this is no longer the case?

PS: if waynes posts annoy people so much, ignore them completely? Forum trolls thrive of retalliation, & to be honest, I don't see why this topic warrants such attitude from other people *shrug*

Yep, jump to Wayne's defense here without knowing what is really going on. I find it hard to believe that would happen in these forums - people not knowing but still shooting their mouths off.

This thread relates to an something that happened at Emerson Shield. Wayne knows that and he has deliberately made it look like a general post.

Back
Top Bottom