does anyone know.......

helllllooo guyz nat u rock
tom you are a great bowler.... well he has kick my butt before... tom is a god wooot....

p.s tim mack is a god and steve wimpbrigde
and carol, micheal muir and the other keep u good bowling
icon_smile.gif

geez adrian... words of wisdom??? i wouldn't exactly call them that. hehehe
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

good luck for shield man, and all others in the squad.

Hey guys, Luke they were words of wisdom, and you'll know why, guys all those bowlers rocked, specially Mack and Frawls, well gotta go, Woot Woot sylvia and nat hehehehehe, L8r

First of all I’d like to tell you all to just lay the f*** off of each other as you are all W.A. junior bowlers and you will need to be able to get along or bowling and your careers will go no where. If half of you juniors had any clue about sportsmanship and fun you would be f******g dangoures, imagine the team you would be able to form. You all need to come down a peg or 2. Here you all are taking the p*ss out of each other get over it. The best comment about this came one of W.A’s best in both junior and senior levels, Mr Alan Skupin: “To those that missed, if you all came out of the event with the feelings of young James then your on the right track, as no matter you win or lose if you learn something everytime you step out to play your on the winning side”
Think about it guys come on!!!

Just a quick note, it was good to see that no-one has gone and taken anymore sh*t out on each other. I'd just like to say forget about all of the stuff posted on individual people, it was just stuff to stir you up and yes it was rather harsh and mostly untrue but it was added in to make you take a step back and think about the situation before running off at the mouth. Apologies to those offended by the harsh comments, they werent meant for real, but admit it, those of you who read them were rather p****d off, so just think how others feel when you take it out on them!!! You all need to just get out there and bowl and forget about each others differences or bowling's future will be history. If you do you will all have a great time in this sport.

Assasin dude u rock!!
you tell em!!!

who re u by the way?/

are u cute??
sorry typical Q 4 me 2 ask
luv u guys MWAHZ
Nat

no worries Adrian. but still... words of wisdom??? i think that term should be left for the great WA bowlers such as Alan Skupin, Greg Ball, both Steves (Wimbridge and Hart), Tom Kury, and all the others that have done a lot for this sport.
just my thoughts.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Hello All,

Not really into posting on here, but it seems its time for me to do so. I'm not going to spiel off a big lecture, but simply state that you all would be extremely wise to refrain from posting slanderous garbage on here. Firstly, you win yourselves no friends, and secondly and most importantly, do you think that you Tournament Directors, C.V.D.'s, Coaches, Managers, State Committee Members, National Selectors, National Coaches etc don't read this garbage? Good luck getting selected as Captain of a state team or for a national team if you all continue to post on here. I advise that you all start getting smarter... read Total Bowling and DON'T POST, unless it is constructive.

Finally, don't hide behind an alias. You win no respect from anyone and people will find out who you are anyway.... "ASSASIN". And, if you are going to hide behind an alias, MAKE SURE YOU SPELL IT PROPERLY!!..."ASSASIN"

Shane brother wot up??
who is Assasin??
and tell me what the heck is ment by halfof this!! i just post dont read!! well not half the stuff!!!
anyways love you all
Nat!!

I havent read the posts for awhile,and thought i would grab a beer and a quiet moment,and browse through.
Shhh..what a drop in value,at least the bits I could understand.
This is the way i see it....if you,re averaging under 200 then use this forum to pick bowlers minds,and work on getting there.
How can you stir others,throw out challenges,and make lots of noise when you cant pump out a 200 game consistantly.
You dont know what you are doing yet..its hit or miss..like Russian roulette.
Its called paying your dues.
No one begrudges enthusiasm,or the will to succeed,but while you are climbing up the ladder,there seems to be more talk then action..
Its supposed to be the other way round,then when you make it,you can get as obnoxious as you like.
icon_smile.gif

Tom, dude u can't come on here and use big words like that....

it confuses us all
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Oxford Dictionary (2132 Edition) defintion

"Obnoxious " - Also See "FUBAR" LoL

I must be getting $@#&%$@&%$#&%$&%#^%$% OLD

I have to agree with my colleagues Bin Baron and Ali Kury I can't understand half this Gobble-dey GOOK
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif

Amazing how paying your dues comes up - and the fact as i was recently reminded by a great friend "You NEVER stop paying them"

You should all wake up and smell the roses sweet moses, you all live in Perth and will be bowling in each others pockets for the good part of the next 20-30yrs, so why not just get on with it and enjoy it.

We are here for a good one not a long one

It’s about time someone posted a sensible post on here.
Remember that making enemies on the way up will only cause them to bite you on the way down. Make friends on the way up and I bet you not only stay there longer but they, your friends, even try and help you stay there.

One other important note for you, is the two juniors that did bowl the Rosemount Cup. To these two bowlers you should be congratulated. Take a bow Toni Woodcock and James Orso. Thank you for your support and I bet you gained at least something out of it. Well Done.

Stax Stevens
Rosemount Cup Tournament Director.
PS. To Assasin, I know who you are.

Even when i bowled my first game,one of the things that i knew was, that the ultimate was a score of 200.
Same as in golf,i zig zagged up the fairways,but in the back of my mind i knew the line in the sand was "Par".
I have shot the odd low 80,s in golf,and on those days i can see what it would take to get par,but would i dare coach/challenge/stir... someone...never ....
and thats what i reckon goes wrong in bowling...
This is my yard stick.
If you average 175 or under..you need help real bad.
175-190..you are shooting the odd low 80,s in golf...you have a sniff of what it takes,but thats all ...a sniff..
dare i say, a real nuisance value in match play..and a burgler in handicap t,ments.
190-197 average ,you are fodder in tournaments,the start of the paying your dues .
In matchplay you gain enough scalps to make you want to come back..but you cant /dont win.
(Unless the main players havent turned up.)
Then there is this twilight zone...197--200 average.
The chances are you have belted out a big 700 series,maybe even an 800..but you have won maybe one t,ment in the year.
Almost.
200 average bowlers,fall into 2 categories,those that try and use handicaps ,or low league averages,to balance the ledger against the "others",and then the genuine 200 who pride themselves that they are a "no handicap " bowler.
Thats why the Fubars have so much success,its a team of genuine 200 average bowlers.
The respect is already there..theres no need for a coach..theres no need for rah rah,or motivation,you already know the dues have been paid..from here on its all about pride.
You bowl bad,you know that bowler wont sleep well until they have sorted it out overnite.
And sort it out..they will.
You bank on that the next day.
Its called trust.
You cant do that with anyone under 200 average..thats why Rachuig is so complicated.
I looked at your average in the Rosemount cup James,a paying your dues t,ment...its a notch in the gun.
The reality is that years ago..paying your dues meant really firing at age 30 +,today that doesnt count anymore..Bin Al will tell you there are guys firing on all cylinders,and under 21.
So i rest my case...if you are under 200 average in the mens division....your fodder..
nothing wrong with being fodder,i was that for years,,its called paying your apprenticeship/sorry dues.
Only the determined make it.
Bit like the sperms..a billion go for it..only one winner.

Well said Tom
icon_smile.gif

Hi Guys, It's (Shk) Neat, just wanted to say Hi, don't like to post, but really enjoying reading them (well some).
Al left for Qatar today, bowled 2 squads, he seems to have adjusted well.... the scores are really starting to come now. To any of the Fubar intrested, there is a link http://www.brothergate.com/qatbowl/ ....it updates results daily.
Hope u guys are all good, can't wait to visit again, never thought i'd say this but I actually miss ya.
Take it easy,
Cheers,
Neat
icon_smile.gif

K. Thanks for the advice there Tom, its interesting to read what you say.

Also, About little Tommy(my little pal), I must say he is a wicked bowler, and I would hate to be versing him again. I have to every now and again in my league, but ya get that. Tom knocked me from the cut in shield trials, and I say congrats to him, as he is a damn good bowler, and was better on the day.
icon_smile.gif

Keep up the good wokr buddy, and Ill see u at training. :p

Thank you tom ,stax ,al ,and the others who have said somthing constructive on this topic . Yes this is a forum that is read by national coaches ,state coaches ect as shane said . I no what i have said in some of the posts on here has no been viewed very well and i regret what i have said . If alot of you juniors notice the top bowlers dont say much they just take everything in say nothing and if you want to get somewhere in bowling this is what you have to do , they dont go on a worlwide forum and bag people becuase thats not sportsman like if you have a problem with someone do the right thing and say it to them face to face . The reason i dont post much on here anymore is beacause things like this just get to out of hand in it always seems to be WA people having a dig at eachother is this they way we want to be seen by other states (i know that i dont want to be seen this way ). And for those who are strirring up people if you cant back up your words with your bowling just take a backseat and learn , know one will want to teach anyone who loves them self more than the game .

Scott Andrews

P.S. (be a gentlemen to the game and others dont wait for them to be a gentlemen to you and you will go far with you bowling and earn the respect that you want from you peers ) No one has respect for people who are arragent .

scotti bro when are you comming over to visit me (sista) n ya mother!!'
huhuhuhuh
luv u bro
nat

Yoh Nat..how good is your Dad..Des.
We are all pretty proud of him making the National Blind team for Helsinki..Finland.
WA,s mild mannered cool hand luke,just like the man..Larry Kent from SA.
When it comes to disabled sports,per population,no other country comes within a cooee off OZ.
We make a big deal from our 2 gold at the winter Olympics,(and rightfully so)
then our disabled skiers blow us away with 4 Gold...so far...who whooooooooo.
icon_smile.gif

Our exspectations are high Des,but then so are yours and the rest of the guys in the team.
So in the meantime..practise morning ,noon,and night.
We exspect a game by game review.
Go Ozzzzzzz
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom