does anyone know.......

F

flaming-ace

just wondering if anyone here knows, where i can get a form to enter the junior state masters? or if they are even out yet? thank you for your time.

Regards James "flamin' ace" Orso

James, Junior State Masters isn't going to be held on the 10th of March, as it says on the calander. It will probably be sometime in May.

OR WHAT?!?! UR JOKING!!!! Grrrr.... I wanted to bowl it in MArch.
icon_sad.gif
OH well, gives me mroe time to get used to my new ball :p

Hey guys.

Well it looks like they will, so change the dates on your tourney calanders. So whos bowling in it? By the sounds of it, we're gonna have a flaming ace to bowl against. Oh and congrats james on being the only one on the last day of trials to beat coxy by 2 PINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. well lets hope that you and others trying out get in next year.

hey flamin aces
GET A LIFE man!!! and also GET A hairCUT
wilson10 hey nat go wa

thanks a lot sin man, yeah would u believe it in the whole second round out of 15 games i only won 3, but yeah that win against coxy will be one i remember for a while
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
. anyway cheers for the congrats mate, by the way are u bowling in the state masters?? hit me back dude.

regards flaming-ace

p.s, seriously sylvia, if you have nothing better to do with your time than to come here and slag people of then, i think it is u who needs the life, besides i really couldn't give a s*** what u think.

thanks a lot sin man, yeah would u believe it in the whole second round out of 15 games i only won 3, but yeah that win against coxy will be one i remember for a while
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
. anyway cheers for the congrats mate, by the way are u bowling in the state masters?? hit me back dude.

regards flaming-ace

p.s, seriously sylvia, if you have nothing better to do with your time than to come here and slag people of then, i think it is u who needs the life, besides i really couldn't give a s*** what u think.

Hey Flame, yeah you may have beat little tom, but he beat me, what a pain in the ass, anywayz it was fun and yes I am bowlin state masters.

Flame On!!!!!!!!

ohh well dude, u gotta admit for a small and young player he is pretty good
icon_razz.gif
. any way look forward to catching u at the state masters, oh wait u are going to be at rosemount tommorow arn't you? well if you re i'll catch ya there otherwise, masters it is. catch ya dude

Hey everyone!
icon_smile.gif

Hey James (Flaming knobhead ace), i dont know why your worrying about how you nearly got beaten by little Tommy, because he's beaten alot better people than you, and come this time next year when he tries out for President Shield, he's gonna kick all our ass'! Oh, and one other thing, try throwing the ball properly dude, you throw it like a sheila!!
icon_smile.gif

icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh dear, I was hoping I wasnt gonna have to do this,I promised I was gonna be good, but shoulda known better the calibre of dipstick we have over here in the West.

So the Flamin ace woulda been embarassed if little Tommy, as he calls him, had beaten him,why would you be embarassed to be beaten by an 11 yr old, who has been bowling for 18mnths, bowls with a 12 pound ball, and has more natural ability than most other kids to come on the scene in recent years.
To put things in perspective, Toms first goal was not to finish last in Shield trials, well lorks a lordy he had to revise his goal because he made the cut, there were around 27 - 28 bowlers / egos at the start so "little Tommy " managed to finish in front of 11 or so bowlers.
Most experienced bowlers having seen or come up against the little fella have said he is going to be a real worry for most bowlers in Australia let alone WA if he stays interested, the scary thing is at the moment he can take bowling or leave it he only bowls for the dancing, god help the rest of you when he decides to take things seriously.

I know , from Toms parents, that when he saw this post his answer was , who the f*&$@ is flaming ace anyway.

Sort of puts things into perspective.

Well done little Tommy coming 16th in Shield trials is brill, and I couldnt have put it better.
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

P.s: Remember the word, 'respect'!!

let me start by saying y the f*** i would care what Macca and Plantpot have to say, i hope every bowler in perth reads this because there is somthing i want to god dam say. I am sick to death of the way the whole perth bowling community looks down on me, makes fun of me, the way i dress the way i bowl, the way i look, am f***ing sick of it. you all treat me like i am a threat to you, when really i am just a bowler trying to get experiance, and enjoy myself. why don't the lot of you cut me some f***ing slack, and just let me bowl insteed of giving me the off-field s***'s, u know, i ask each and everyone of you, anyone who uses this forum, to name me one time i have ever been the first to do somthing to upset you, if you don't want to like me fine, be like that, but just keep your god dam comments to yourself because i really don't want to hear them. Just tell me, what the hell do u want from me?

i'm just wondering, isn't this getting a bit out of hand??? we are all bowlers from perth, and one time or another we will run into each other (whether it be on or off the lanes). so can't we just say to each other, what has to be said, in person, instead of posting it on a public forum which can be viewed from anywhere in the world.
just my thoughts, thats all.

...and what plantpot, ben (macca) have to say about little tom is true. he is doing more at his age than what most people have done with regards to their bowling, at the same age, or in some cases, older. keep it up tom, and well done on your result in the shield trials.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

ohh and by the way, just to add to what i posted earlier, i was never having a go at tom, i myself think he is a very good bowler and have said to numorous people over the past the same thing, what i was saying about him earlier to adrian, was just a simple joke, but i myself will be the first to say he is a good bowler. i hope i cleared that up.

Hey every1 CHILLLLLLL
listen to da natstar chill!!!
TOMMY ROX SO IF ANY1 HURTS MY LILL TOMMY IN ANYWAY IM GONNA KICK YALL ASS!! HEAR ME!!!
YALL BETTER!!!
SLYVIA CHICKI YOU ROCK!!!
BEN YOU ROCK ASWELL!!
JAMES GET A LIFE!!!
ADRIEN HELLOOOOOOOOOOO
POTHEAD DUDE WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!??!!
LOVE YOU GUYS
*MWAHZ*
LUV NAT!!
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

LUKEY BUM YOU ROCK!!!
LOVE YA DUDE
*HUGZ*
HHEHEH IM BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Hey guys. James, man, chill out. Ok i agree with every1 that tom has done more than alot of us have, and i respect him 4 that. And plz guys, try and see the funny side of things. Ok? cool. Then thats cool. Hey Luke and Nat, u guys rock and Luke, thanx 4 telling nat who i am. Catchyas
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey guys, somethin i forgot. James, noone hates u, ok coz i finally got what u were sayin. Secondly, I got beat by tom, and his brother, and i thought, **** if tom can beat some of us good bowlers, then i wouldnt be suprised to see him at the top next year. Tom you are a kick ass bowler and i hope u make it to the top buddy. Also, we are west aussie and we're supposed to stick up 4 one another. Like what Luke said. Instead of putting every1 down, stick up for ya fellow west aussies. Well thats all i gotta say for now and i hope that every1 gets along.

PS Luke, I forgot to thank u on ya words of wisdom, and man thanx

Back
Top Bottom