Development Camp 2002

H

* HAYLI-J *

Hey everyone
I don't know if this has alreday been brought up... but i was just wondering who else made the development camp this year?????

Ok well talk you all later
Hayli -x-x-x- :p

There are two girls from vic that i know of they are
Aussie rep Tracey Madden
President sheild all star Carly Allen

Why do the bowling gods never smile opon me

hey, its kerry from sa here i got selected but i'm not sure who else from down here is going.
cant wait to see you all there!
:D

hey, well done to all those goin to the camp...hope you all have heapsa fun, unfortunately i wasnt in the state team so i cant be picked to go..but i do know that there are two ppl(so far) from NQ that were picked to go and they're Jess Starkey and Daniel Grendon.

CATCH YAS ROUND!
:twisted:

Hey is nathan here from tassie im going and dave cavanagh is to i think

Hey its Luke Rowland here from NNSW, i got accepted to go :lol: , hope 2 c u all there :wink: i hope it will be heaps of fun..

Hey guys
Lauren from SA here. I got my letter today :D I guess i'll see you all there, can't wait :)
Take care,
Lauren

Hey all, Ben good advice, but it doesn't show in your bowling!!! hahaha j/k excellent advice man. Two from WA are Chris Hall and Tanya Hewitt, well done, have fun and congrats to all da others who are going. I hope to be going next year, but lets just wait and see.

Later

Congrats to you all...

Hey all!!!

Can anyone tell me where the camp is being held again this year...please just a little curious that's all.

I have been in the camp ages ago and I am sure that the info you guys receive will be a little more up-to-date but the fun that you experience is well to be remembered. Wish you could be in it again :( But it isn't to be :x

Congrats again - Kimi :mrgreen:

hey all its michelle astill from NSW Central here im not sure who else from central was selected but i was but unfourtunatley i cant go due to work :(
so hope ya's all have great time!
luv shellbs

hey

hey it is mel from tassie!!
i'm not replying to say that i have made it!! :(
but i didnt expect to but i was just wondering who the other tassie
other than nathan is going??
and a big congrads to chris hall for making da cam oh and to
every one else
love mel xx :wink:

RESTECP

Hey all...
I didnt know about Tracey and Carly, but it is great to hear... GO VICS!!...
BUT...............
We're missing out one HUGE name!!
A superstar that rose from the lanes of Werribee Superbowl... A legend in his own lunchbox... An absolute inspiration... He is... none other.. than...
DAVID PORTO!!!

Hehe, sorry, Im just really happy that he made it in... I got a message tellin me today, and Im wrapped for him. Go Porto, you are my hero!! Hehe...

Yep i got my letter too.....so see ya's there!!!
Porto got selected???
far out they select anyone these days hahaha
jokin man...later!!!

yeah mate porto will be there dont you worry about that....
i just didnt check the mailbox for a couple of days it was just sitting there till this morning :?

hey everyone!!!! matty from s.a here!

yes i did get picked to go but unfortunately for me i can not go because me finger nail is really stuffed and it is gonna fall off and i am not allowed to bowl for 2-3months until i have a new nail :cry:

ne wayz i hope all u guys and gurls that have been picked for da camp have a GREAT time and hopefully ill be there next yr :D

cyaz round!!!!!!!!!

matty

Unlucky about the nail Matty i thought it would be ok but i guess not! Well just think you got thru shield with it just sit back and have a lil break it will do you the world of good! You will be so determined when you get back into it.

Congrats to everyone that is going to Camp you will love every minute of it! Especially Lozza and Kerry you go girls :) Who else from SA in the boys made it besides Matty???

Some advice to all that are going!!!

LISTEN IT WILL DO YOU THE WORLD OF GOOD!!!!!

Trust me i was there at camp last year i missed the first 2 days due to my best friends wedding and trust me i missed alot of the important stuff and it was hard to catch up. You will learn so much and it is all useful. If you don't think something is right ask don't sit back and just get by with it ask and if will be fixed. Make sure once you get home too that you don't just forget everything that you were taught. Talk to your personal coaches about it and work with it, it will only help your game! Also make sure the notes that you have to take you look back over they will help you never forget it as you will need it all the time in your game!

All the best and make sure you all have a great week it will be one to remeber in your junior years it sure is one of mine :)

hey everyone...Dan G from NQ here
i was accepted, but i dunno if i can go, cuz i got QCS that week

does anyone know if you can go late??
my deputy principal is gunna see if i can do the QCS at a later date

all good
bye

Back
Top Bottom