Brisbane Development Camp

jessica

hey guys

I know it was a Junior development camp, but as the people who organised and ran the camp aren't juniors, I thought it was more appropriate to put this in here.

This is just a big thankyou to all those who made this camp possible - the managers Mrs T and Justin, the coaches Ian Waters and Cheryl Munsen and all the presenters, Cara, Gene, June, Patrick and everyone else that taught us something about the sport we love.

Also a very big thankyou to the 23 other people at the camp who made it the experience that it was.

Thanks once again,

Jessica McGinty

Hey Capitan, you are never wrong

One person Jess did forget and who i will thank now is Nutritionist Clare Wood

All of the presenters and chaperones made the trip so enjoyable and i thank you all, and the other juniors for that.

Take Care

Brad

I would also like 2 thank all the people that made the camp possible and ran it!! It was soooo much fun and i dont think i have ever had so much fun in my life it was great!!! Cant wait 2 catch up with everybody that went!!!

Cya all soon

Dion

P.S Bgerk!!! haha!!!! :D

I agree Dion. It was so mush fun!!!!!
Thanx to everyone that put it together, Mrs. T, Juzzie, Ian and Cheryl and everyone from TBA. Not only did i learn heaps, but meet heaps of awesome people. Cant wait to catch up with all of yous, see ya round!

Ham Sandwich

Heys Guys...well as it was my last catch up with a lot of the juniors im going to miss seeing in the next year or so.

I just wanted to add my Congrats to an awesumly run camp and my HUGEST Thank you to all that helped make it possible: Mrs T, Juzzie, Ian, Cheryl, June and everyone behind the scenes at TBA. The information was phenomenal, and i know ive learnt so much more than i think i could have just training with my coach. This experience was a once in a lifetime thing and the memories i will alwayz hold dear...

Good luck to all of those who went to the camp that are still in juniors, hope to see you all round the ridges...

Tiffany-Jade
(NQ and yes i am 18)

P.S. Go the superman SPEEDOS! :wink:

Heys Guys...well as it was my last catch up with a lot of the juniors im going to miss seeing in the next year or so.

I just wanted to add my Congrats to an awesumly run camp and my HUGEST Thank you to all that helped make it possible: Mrs T, Juzzie, Ian, Cheryl, June and everyone behind the scenes at TBA. The information was phenomenal, and i know ive learnt so much more than i think i could have just training with my coach. This experience was a once in a lifetime thing and the memories i will alwayz hold dear...

Good luck to all of those who went to the camp that are still in juniors, hope to see you all round the ridges...

Tiffany-Jade
(NQ and yes i am 18)

P.S. Go the superman SPEEDOS! :wink:

it was ... amazing .. to say the least

although not everyone had a middle name .. Mum worked everything out ;) lol and the bus's were very organised although the rain did scare a few of us .. ok maybe all of us ..

Thanks to everyone that made it possible .. Ian - soo soo soo funny!, Cheryl - not many words to discribe her .. maybe incredible, Juzzie - did you ever get sick of the airport??, Mrs. T- tough but fair, June - a wealth of knowledge to say the least and the rest of TBA and presenters that week.

Cap-i-tan muff and little miss MUFFit .. Thank you for everything .. your anazing girls I love you both

to all the other people that went you made this camp better than I expected adn I thank you all for that .. hope to see you around soon
love Kara-Jayde

It hadnt rained in Brisbane for ages (like months) .. and the week you were all here it pisses down.

I guess you southerners are good for something ..

(bringing the rain)

Back
Top Bottom