Development Camp 2002

Dan,

I went late last year to camp..... Just ring up June or your TBA office and get her number and talk to her about it and see what can be arranged. If it isn't possible and you are still in Juniors next year you will probaby go next year. Depending on what they can do for you. Just see what happens!

Hope you can go

Lil Leisa

Hey all,

I am posting on behalf of Lozza because her internet is stuffed. She got asked and she is pretty wrapped about it so I just wanted to "add her to the list".

Mr Ritger is a champion, knows his s-h-i-t, listen up and take something home worthwhile

cyas

nooooooo

it seems that sadly i won't be able to go....DAMN QCS!

oh well, hopefully ill make it again next year or something!

bye bye!

hey...
I don't know if this is a totally stupid question or not. But with some of the people not being able to go to the camp... what are they going to do? Just leave it with a few people short or select some other people to go?????

Later, Haylz -x-x-x- :roll:

Halyz,

not a stupid question at all. They won't select other people you will probs have some of the people that couldn't go last year in with you as well. Then next year the people that can't go will go next year if it is possible for them to make it then.

Last year on Camp we had 2 total years combined (largest camp yet) and god it was so much fun and we all learnt heaps.

Hope you all have a great time up there.
Toodles
Lil Leisa

Hey all its Tim Treloar from Vic i got my letter the other day.
so ill see you's all there. :)

Hey everyone, here is the list of the people that made it in this year and also the people that were unable to attend previous years. I got this list from a topic in the main forum. I hope i didnt miss anyone, sorry if i did.
----Girls-----------------------------Boys
Carly Allen-------------------Stephen Astill
Kirsten McKell-------------Matthew Rogers
Tanya Hewitt---------------Matt Sofia
Tracey Madden------------Robert Kennedy
Kerry Ann Klop-------------Daniel Grendon
Lauren Mooney------------David Porto
Lisa Ireland------------------Tim Treloar
Michelle Astill---------------Luke Rowland
Lauren Rochester---------Stephen Cowland
Hayli Mazzoni----------------Christopher Hall
Kate Murry-------------------Matt Kilgren
Tara Tojnar------------------Matt Kanafa
Jessica Starkey-------------Nathan Young
----------------------------------Matthew Sing
That is in no particular order and i dont know who is unable to attend the camp this year. I know a lot of people like to know who has been selected, so there you go!!
Cheryl Munson, Ken Thompson, Brett Riley, Ian Waters, Mike Seymour and Sue Cassell will join D*** Ritger and other consultants to assist each of these talented juniors. The camp will be held from 1st to 8th September in Brisbane.
I was lucky enough to attend the camp last year and it was a great experience and i hope all the guys and girls that go this year get out of it what i did. Its not that hard really, all you have to do is listen to everything that is said and do what the coaches suggest for/tell you what to do on the lanes.
Have a great time everyone!!! :twisted:

Stuff naming names, stuff the fact from which state you are from

Its a privledge from what state you are from. You will learn a lot regardless what type of shot you shoot, its an honour to go there in the first place. Feel the pride that you are part of the top in the country in regards to juniors, and reliase there is more where it came from.

hey hey
yeah me and steven aint going at least i dont think steven is.... but yeah

hope yas all have fun!
luv shellbs

Hey it is zach here

yeah got my letter 3 days ago
so see yas all there
later

congrats

hey there everyone

i would like to congratulate you all on making the camp especailly lisa, you rock champ, it is the chance of a lifetime, and i am sure everyone that has been there before will agree with me, there were things about the game i didnt even know about until i went to this camp. the only advice i can give any of you is listen to everything they say no matter how worthless it may seem to you, you will use some day it is handy to know it. Well i hope you all enjoy yourselves, dont forget to do that because this camp only comes around once so snatch it all up while it is there

take care Love bee oxox :roll:

just wondering if you cant go one year for a good reason is it possible to go the next?
i know that my brother steve couldn't go last yr so they invited him back but he isn't a junior any more so i thought it would be different?
anyone know?

FYI, some more information on the development camp has been uploaded to the TBA website.

Details can be found at www.tenpin.org.au and then click on the Announcements link.

I hope this helps.

Cheers and enjoy the experience.

Back
Top Bottom