Youth National Training Squad Nomination Forms

Kelsa

This is a question for either June, Andrew and or anyone else involved in the running and organising of this event.

I know at Nationals we filled out a form for the Development Camp. I would just like someone to clarify with me if this form covers both nominations for the Training Squad and the Camp or is it just for the camp.

If it is just for the camp where can National Training Squad Nomination Forms be picked up from.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

Kellie Montgomery

Kel,

I'm pretty sure the 2001 NTS Nomination Forms are not out yet. From memory, they came out towards the end of September last year. If you don't receive a form automatically before-hand, have a close look at the next edition of TENPIN TOPICS, due out in about 6 weeks.

Thanks Hedley, you are a champ.

Great to see you have hit the 100 posts mark.
icon_wink.gif

Kel

Yeah .. Hedley has 100 odd posts - and some people havent posted anything ...
icon_razz.gif

But thanks for all your info Hedley - some of us would be lost without you !

umm.. yeh hi every1.
i was just wonderin.
headly, u said 'if u dont recieve 1 automatically' (meaning a nomination form). can some1 please tell me, how do u automatically get entry forms n stuff sent 2 ya??
because 4 some reason unbeknowns 2 me. my center doesnt get any forms sent 2 it and i dont get any sent 2 me... is there a way i can get tournie entries n stuff sent 2 me without having 2 search the whole east coast 4 them??
any help at all would b great cos i havent even seen a syd cup or sharp form yet!!

thanx once again and goodbye =)

Hi Hercules,

The easy one first; post the name and address here that you want on the envelope and I will mail you copies of the 2001 Sydney Junior Cup and 2001 Sharp Plywood Junior Champion of Champions Entry Forms.

Are you going to the South Australian Under 23 Classic Event being held at Elizabeth on the weekend of August 18/19? This is the last Nationally Ranked Youth Event for 2001.

Now, how to get Tournament Entry Forms sent automatically to either your home Centre or direct to you. I'm afraid there's no easy answer to this problem and no single point of contact. Lots of bowlers have the same complaint as you, and the problem is exacerbated if your home Centre is away from the capital cities.

The best solution is to keep a close watch on this excellent website (and any other sources of information available to you). Then, when you hear about a Tournament of interest to you, ring or e-mail the relevant Centre and ask them 1) to send you an entry form (which they are always happy to do) and 2) to add you to their mailing list to automatically receive entry forms for future tournaments (which sometimes works for a while but often does not).

thanx headly m8 =)
as it turns out, doc sent me and my sis an entry form 4 syd cup 2day. hehe... and a sharp entry form is on the way apparently... thanx guys n gals =)

umm... nope.. i cant make it 2 SA u/23's unfortunately.. but next year i will most likely b there.. i still have like umm.... 5 years or so of u/23 yet.. lol!

ok thanx again and bye =)
icon_razz.gif

Back
Top Bottom