Deepest regrets - Vale - Mrs Nell Weir

My deepest condolences go out to the entire Weir Family, a great loss for Queensland bowling. She will always be remembered

Condolences go out to the weir family from the Sunchine Coast juniors. will be very missed in the Bowling and Brisbane North family.

This is very sad news. :( Nell will be remembered by many people and my condolences go out to the weir family
Rest in peace Nell you will never be forgotten.

Does anyone know the details of Nell's funeral - I have had a few people ask me if I knew - if it could be posted on TB please - I am fairly sure there are a number of people who would like to attend.

My deepest sympathy to Trish, Shawn, Brieanna and family on the passing of a very special lady.
May you all find guidance and strength in the love that you shared.

Mrs Weir's dedication and passion to junior bowling has been the foundation of many Queensland bowlers' careers.
Her respect, kindness and good values have been passed on to many over the years and will stay with me forever.
Thankyou for all that you did, a truely remarkable lady, forever in our hearts.

Debbie Riley (nee Meddings)

To the Weir Family

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Tenpin bowling has lost one of its greats a lady to be admired and someone who was appreciated and dedicated to keeping this great sport alive.

You will be sadly missed and forever in our hearts. R.I.P Mrs Weir.

Kemp Family

My deepest sympathies to the Weir family on the passing of Nell. A truly dedicated and passionate individual for bowling.

RIP

Mike Seymour

Will always be remembered for her contribution to Tenpin Bowling and for the great person she was. RIP Mrs Weir, you will not be forgotten.

Such sad news. What a wonderful servant to junior bowling she was and so well respected because she was firm but fair. Well never forget her little talks in the briefing room before the roll offs. She will be sadly missed. RIP Mrs Weir

Nell you were a forminable organiser of a Junior Championship in the days when we bowled 10 or 11 events in one weekend and still backed up for Masters on a
Sunday every squad you organised with your helpers always ran to schedule You were a big part or our Juniors bowling years and a big part of of my bowling
and working life as I went from Clayfield to Milton, you always made a point of having a encouraging word with me as the years went on our friendship spanned
45 years you used to call me your oldest junior and from your oldest junior I have been proud to have you as my friend. To Michael, Trish and your families my
deepest sympathy. Mary Corbett

Back
Top Bottom