Track Darkside pictures

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Here is a picture for my US friends. This ball is an International release not available in the US. It is a KO Punch core in a strong reactive shell. None left in Australia at the moment but will be here in 6 weeks. It should retail around the $320 AUS mark

enjoy the pictures.................

Got anymore technical info on the ball George?
Never heard of it before and cant find any info.

The Hex Darkside project was scrapped in America but surprisingly it was launched to the International Market. Australia had a few but they went last week, I beleive there are some more coming in about 6 weeks. It is a brand new release!

Like I said in the earlier post it is a KO Punch core in a strong reactive shell. He are the specs on the KO Punch core which should apply to this ball.......

2-piece, RG 2.52, Differential 0.053

I posted the pictures becaue all my American friends on www.ballreviews.com wanted to see what they were missing out on.

I remember my original KO Punch, had a huge backend which I struggled to control. I'm drilling this one to hook but offer a milder backend reaction. On the scale of things, if you need a pearl ball with a strong backend reaction but dont' want to cover heaps of boards like the current hook monsters this is it. Probably about a 6.5 /10 on total boards coverage. Should also be priced in the low-mid price range.

Back
Top Bottom