Ebonite BASH

KANAFA!

Coverstock: Big Bang XL Reactive
Core: ICE core
RG: 2.57
Differential .031

Drilling: Pin Above and in middle of fingers, CG to the left of Palm.
Surface Preparation: Abralon 4000, Extender polish.

What I Was Looking For in this Ball and Layout:
What I was looking for with this ball was a good step up from my Tornado Warning. Something to play the drier type lanes with or play the edge. With the layout I was looking for the ball to go longer, and with the CG to the left of the palm I was hoping to minimise flare.

What I Ended Up With in this Ball and Layout:

Besides looking good, this ball rolls pretty darn good. At first with the Box finish (4000 abralon, factory finish) the ball was fairly aggressive and I was thinking wow where is this ball going to fit. But once I tracked it up, and put some extender polish on it, it calmed down and rolled sweet. It is a good step up from my Tornado, and fits underneath the WHIRLWIND.

The BASH has absolutely no problems getting through dry lanes. Its what its made to do! With the ICE core and a fairly strong coverstock, the ball packs quite a punch down on the pindeck. We get some pretty dry conditions at our home centre, and I just love getting in way deep inside 25 and really get some length out of this ball.

I will be posting a picture of the drilling shortly.

Matt

This ball is awesome drilled with the pin above and in between the fingers it has tons of length and powerful hit great dry lane ball has no trouble getting through the heads on dry lanes best dry lane ball out for the money i reckon. good job ebonite