Craig Ryan Bowls 300

Congratulations mate,
Finally cracked the 300 game you came close twice earlier in the year, but it was third time lucky... well from me and the family we congratulate you and make sure you keep the scores comming at east coast...
Drew

OMFG Finally :eek:
Craigy ma mate awesome work :2gunfire:.
We all new your time was comin up fast n finally it has happened no more soild single pins \\:D/.
Well done dude n keep up the great bowlin at east coastand even after that.

See u either 2nite or at east coast on saturday.

Cheers
Sandi n Felicyti Murphy n Louise Peet

Yay go Craig your bowling so well lately 299 last week and 300 this week. pretty good considering you hadnt bowled since youth trials

Well done Craig,

2x299 first then 300, just an imposing thought was it due to mum being your caddy and carrying your bowling bag into the alley for you to protect that injured hand? MMM me thinks yep.:rolleyes:
Mum's delight was worth more than the 300, well almost.;)

Good onya and good luck at the ECCC in Sydney.

Fuzz

I see they've put down the Cheetah pattern at Sunshine...

Well done Ciccone, that's awesome stuff!

Well Craig, you have finally DONE IT...
Congrats mate, keep it up for next week....
It was only Monday night that you said to me that you have been bowling really well and that you hope it stays like that for EASTCOAST... Well i guess you are in the best form possible.......

And as CHRISSY would say LES WOULD BE PROUD........

Lisa

Awesome effort buddy !! Champion....
A week to early though mate, it would have been nice to watch.

See you on the weekend - Drive safely.

P.S - Go NSW :p

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Go Craig!
Congratulations on your 300 game mate. This was definately well earned. Hopefully you can keep knocking them over at East Coast.
Congrats again
Crispy

Mate how good is this. Must have been the pasting you took friday night that inspired you to pull the finger out. Craig just goes to show practise does make perfect. Ang and i are so happy for you.

Phil

Well well well ... A 300 ey? Can it be true?!?!?
I guess the chicken terriyaki sub & also my good psych up prior to you bowling paid off!!!! :cool:
Well done Craigalicious ... let me guess ... You did the Right Said Fred "I'm too sexy" dance when you got the winning strike ey? hahaha ...
Congratulations ... I'm sure it'll be the 1st of many more to come ...
Roxy
xoxox

Craig must be one of the most liked bowlers going around 4 pages of posts inside 24 hours.
Well done little Les , you have been bowling some big scores lately and now you have a 300 under your belt . Giving Lisa a kicking always does the condidence a world of good lol
I would wish you luck but luck has nothing to do with it you are an awesome bowler and im sure you will get the job done while your away , and i dont just mean bowling . Have a great week away see ya when you get back , please make sure Lisa doesnt spend all my money.

Chrissy

You mean he didn't leave a 9 pin for 12 shots?? That's unbelievable with those revs!! ;) Congrats mate..looks like you've got the battle of the 2nd place qualifiers at youth in the bag.

Shahid would be proud. See ya in a couple of days. And I'll be expecting a few more at east coast!!

well done craig top effort this could be the beggining of a lot more to come well done

matty boy

Back
Top Bottom