Country Cup 2006

Woza said:
That is good to hear but by the time we meet you guys on Sunday all hell will have broken loose;)

Yep, "THE ONE" sacked cause he didn't come home again, Woza benched for breaking Webby's nose with an errant hand slap and the list goes on;)

Rob

OFFICIAL ODDS

GEELONG 2/1

with the rumour of oil, these guys firm right up, lets hope they don't firm up to the point they bring on another fabulous loss, you know the loss "the loss you just had to have" kind. rumour has it big matty robbo, is just waiting to horizontally position a few characters who were protected species at his last appearance.

SUNRAYSIA 3/1

these guys have 2 chances left to win a country cup before rob moves onto senior shield, this year being one, and next year being the other when i go back to renew old friendships, i honestly believe this motivation could be enough to get them over the post this year

BENDIGO 5/1

home ground advantage is a plus, and well they know the conditions better than anyone, you just think what they tell you, and these guys will definately walk out with a medal around their necks, rumour has it that the coach has threatened the out with the old and in with the new policy, but will this be enough to motivate people who feel as though they are being pushed aside

COLAC 7/1

lead by that left handed guy, never can remember his name, these guys will go ok, defending champs at bendigo is always comforting when going back to hostile territory. but will it be enough

SHEPPARTON 10/1

easing right out, it seems the priority for these guys, has been trying to work out where there coach is, who else is he coaching, is kevvy's wife on the phone to me, or whether his son is still chasing after a better role model (ME), who's hamma dating this week, to be honest these guys are still in a trance, lets call it the "emerson curse" and they are still living in the past, round 3 will be a reality check for these guys.

WARRNAMBOOL 15/1

could this be the last appearance from the original hosts of this great tournament, so much sentimental value can be placed on these guys, but the important question is, will they milk this for whats its worth??? sometimes if you know you mightn't be doing something again, you give a super human performance, this is definately the time to give it.

ALBURY 25/1

2 words "ANDREW" and "CRAIG"............ we're not worthy, we're not worthy, yes as you see, the bookies favourite bowler is always enough, to double the odds of any team he is in, just his presence alone, slipping into 5, giving a few young guys a firm touching up in such a graceful manner, is usually enough, for his fellow team mates to admire and try to emulate.

LATROBE VALLEY 40/1

all i got to say is, lucky you's aren't in at 50's, with all this rule changing etc etc, personally i can't see what the fuss is anyway, you break every rule regardless, why should this year be any different. with robs comment of the possibility of jason not coming home and webby getting his nose broken by an errant woza hand slap, and well if webby's nose is a target, you'd have to think millsy will be very vigillant as well in the players area. i think these guys will be on edge all weekend, and this will hinder their performance

BALLARAT, WODONGA & SALE 100/1

good luck guys,

Well Done Woza thats the best yet ,I am impressed although your right off track with my inference of the "Big Marshmellow"

There were a couple of Mating Calls at Geelong CC but they were low grade ones

So Rob are you really 43 I dont feel so bad now

And I feel A Change in the Air Chucky ya might get ya wish I just might come out of the favoured no 2 posistion,ya just never know

Cheerz All
Kevin

Hello once again (Paiges Better Half By Far)

No i don't have a thumb print because Paige would need a step ladder to reach. As for marshmallows i like the chocolate coated ones because they have a hard exterior and are soft in the centre and only the real men can get though to the centre. Hey Craig.

All the best to everyone this weekend.
May the best team WIN.:cool:

As for anyone getting serviced by Paige all i can say is GOOD LUCK because your going to need it.

As for oddddddddddddddssssssssssssssss i think they are a load of ........:confused:
Is this the most posts for a country cup thread ?

Well done again Chucky
40/1 - thats some serious drinking money to be made a those odds
Just like to say good luck and safe travels to all the bowlers converging on Bendgo for the weekend. May your weekend be enjoyable and looking forward to catching up with some old friends and foes.:D

I would like to wish everyone bowling cc this weekend at sunny Bendigo good luck and may the best team win.. Good Luck everyone......

Carmers said:
We made the move of getting team jackets, good move when the weather is going to be over 30 every day isnt it?
just on that carmers mid 30's saturday, monday and it going to be 39 sunday.. Dont think you will need your jackets carmers...........:p

Thanks to Dragon City Lanes for posting the progressive scores for the Country Cup.

For those of us who can't attend in person, its good to be able to see how the teams are going.

HIGH GAME MEN TO DATE
RAY MARTIN from Sunraysia 299 :p :p
HIGH GAME FOR WOMAN TO DATE
NATILIE SHELLEY from Albury 289 :p :p

Wow! Great scoring by both bowlers. Special congrats to Nat who is a lovely person and deserves to do well.

Jane.

Back
Top Bottom