Country Champships for 2011

gregb

I saw some where people were looking for entry forms for the 2011 Country Champs, here they are:

Attachments

• Country Champs 2011 Ballarat.pdf
    425.8 KB · Views: 70
I have updated the masters qualifying scores from the weekend (thanks Marie for sending them to me :)). Not a huge amount of masters entries yet but there were quite a few events bowled on the sunday. I will try to get some results from the other events

Attachments

• Masters Qual 2011 Ballarat.xls
    27.5 KB · Views: 72
Just letting you know im not defending my Masters title this year sorry.

Dean McKinnon

Hi Gary,

Will all the scores from both weekends be posted on here?

Regards,

Mick
Probably not Mick. It just happened that i was there on the weekend and Marie sent me the data. If someone sends me results i can post them - or if someone else wants to post - go for it!

Here is the final listing for masters qualifying that i rec'd last night but did not see until this morning.

Attachments

• Masters Qual 2011 Ballarat.xls
    53 KB · Views: 54
Final results for All events, teams, doubles and singles - kindly supplied by Marie :)

Attachments

• 2011 VCTBA Championships-All Events.xls
    87 KB · Views: 72
  • 2011 VCTBA Championships-Doubles.xls
    52.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 2011 VCTBA Championships-Singles.xls
    80 KB · Views: 50
  • 2011 VCTBA Championships-Teams.xls
    46.5 KB · Views: 40
Congrats to Josh Alvisse (231 ave) and Tenille Scott (193 ave) on their wins in the open masters today. Graded went to Nathan Lock and Michelle Crichton. Not sure about the juniors i wasn't there

Congrats to Sarah Newman on her win in the Junior Masters today. Sorry but can't remember the ave and who won the Boys Masters.

Back
Top Bottom