Country Championships - Albury

Congrats to Kevin Wilkins and Tracey Monti who took out the Open Masters today in Albury.

Well deserved in the tough conditions.

Sorry - I cannot remember who won the graded.

Hey there all

Congratulations to Kevin and Tracey on their win in the country masters it was a very long day with very trying conditions, and I'm sure we are all glad to be home.

And to the runners-up David Frew and Kelly Jones they fought well and should be proud.

I can't remember who won the graded either sorry!

Thanks to the Albury Bowl for putting up with us all.

Oh and Deano...Kevin wants his trophy!!!

deano would believe that the tournament is about him, so he'll personally write kev's name on the trophy..............

in crayon......................

on the back :wink: :wink:

Hey Craig

You might Be right their but I cant find out cause Deano's still got the bloody trophy.......lol :D :D

Cheerz
Kevin

spoke to him tonight, he said he would send it down the bowl, via darwin and perth :wink: :wink:

he actually was happy that you won

mentioned something aboutif the fab 2 had have been there, it would have been a different story, and for the first time this year we agreed on something

well done kev :lol:

Hey Craig

Win,Lose Or Draw it would have been good to have you guys their......you could have joined myself and the "Great One" for some Ashphalt Bowling which would have been easier than the conditions we were on,I dont know how Craigyy and Marin have kept there sanity for so long......lol

I hope the boy has bright colored crayons

Cheerz
Kevin

well i wanted to come up, but they invented a rule from stopping me having a roll, sucking on some stubbies, and being very womanising, maybe next year

yeah i am handling it well

as for marin, marin is bald, and starting to sound australian, isn't that a big enough sign for you :wink:

Back
Top Bottom