Results for Country Championships 2009

Mindi

Here are the resutls for the Country Champioships Masters held in Geelong today.

Mens Open

Kevin Wilkins 1648 (Winner for the 6th time, well done kev, who can beat this guy)
Joshua Alvisse 1627
Gary Black 1475
Martin Muxworthy 1464
David Faquharson 1412
Chris Hamilton 1399
Chris Mackenzie 1367
Martin Kleeven 1143

Womens Open

Amanda De Lange 1429
Shirley Muxworthy 1398
Trish Beasley 1383
Paige Williams 1377
Sherene Sheen 1277
Christine Clark 1209
Karen May 1179
Jenny McKane 1135

Mens Graded

Scott Morris 1655
Paul Wilson 1581
Luke McGuire 1410
Steven Ogilvie 1401
Simon Bree 1397
Rolf Glaw 1342
Eric Harrison 1300

Womens Graded

Milissa Wilson 1566
Hannah Gavin 1505
Julie Jakupek 1481
Jenny Van Den Ham 1481
Kirsty Menzies 1453
Jean McArthur 1403

here are the results for junior open boys
Braedyn Gavin 1514
Chase Wilkins 1448
Trent Matthews 1270
Adam Brooks 1266
Shannon Drake 1263
Dale Japupek 1242
Dwayne Vivian 1195
Blake Mills 1132

Here are the resutls for the Country Champioships Masters held in Geelong today.

Mens Open

Kevin Wilkins 1648 (Winner for the 6th time, well done kev, who can beat this guy)

someone wanna hand me a baseball bat

absolutely awesome effort fatty :D

Well done Kevvy. Mate what can i say. Does this mean you might be a legend.??? Where are the championships next year? Lets gang up on Kev. On the bowling lanes i mean. Well done mate top stuff.

Deano

well done mate, well bowled all weekend must of been all them extra revs that you were putting on the ball that made you carry cheers hamma

congrats again Kev. what an amazing performance for the 6th year in a row
just couldnt get you in the end...but loved the challenge.

Braeds!! awesome effort champ! esp after such a big day yesterday in werribee.
what a month ey!

ps-Happy 16th birthday too! makes me feel soo old lol. seems like yesterday we bowled our first goldpin in mildura lol

Congrats to the big Kev - 6 in a row - scores indicate a 2 horse race - 2 years in a row Flash has fallen just short of the big fella - Good luck for this coming weekend also at Rachuig trials

thanks josh you bowled extremely well as you always do when it comes to competition's well done.

thanks for helping me celebrate my 16th in style

Well done to all bowlers, everyone bowled exceptionaly well..

special congrats to,

Braedyn on ur great win, well diserved!

and my dad "fatty wilkins" haha, on his 6th open mens win, and one more to josh alvisse!! you bowled really really well! keep up the great effort everyone!

I hope to see many bowlers at next years masters at Bendigo!

chubba

Congrats 2 all that bowled.
A speical congrats 2 Mindi, i new u could do it babe, i told u jus last nite that u could do it. Im so proud of u hunni. keep up the great bowlin n ill c u at Columbia Youth

Luv Flick

well done kev on 6 in a row you get it all going at the right time and bowling very well and well done to all the masters bowlers and hope to see you all again next year in bendigo and hope we can bet kev then.
macca ;)

well done kev on 6 in a row you got it all going at the right time and bowling very well and well done to all the masters bowlers and hope to see you all again next year in bendigo and hope we can bet kev then.
macca ;)

Huuuuuge congrats to Braeds on being Junior Masters Champ at the Country Champs in Geelong. A great effort, and a very good example of pressure bowling! And while on the subject of pressure, spectacular exhibition by Josh who got second in the Men's Masters by only a handful of pins. It was a result worthy of a win in its own right, but just beaten by a better bowler on the day. And to Hannah, who was crook as a dog but still managed a creditable second in the Graded Masters! Big pats on the back also to Amanda, Shirley and Julie for their first, second and third respectively, and all Geelong bowlers who took part in the Champs on their home turf!
:):):):):)

HEy Guys Thanks to all

that was the hardest definetly the tuffest, Josh you are still carring your 300 form and in short time to come will be very difficult to beat

Congrats to Amanda ya did it all day and well,must have been the old bloke at the back cheering :p

Congrats to Braedyn you bowled exceptionally all day, there was a proud bloke up the back who I reckon will be smiling for at least a week

A Huge Congrats to Tori Wilkins who won her first event the Junior Girls Graded Masters

And what a weekend Chase had Bowled All events at Geelong Saturday over to Werribee on Sunday to come equal 7th and the win the Combined Werribee Junior Cup and then back to Geelong Monday to come second to a raging braedyn..........Well done Chubba

And as you can all guess I am one very proud dad,these times make it all worth while

And to finish my Ramble When ever you short sheet a bed make sure that the persons bed you short sheet is'nt less than 4 ft tall then they will notice

Sorry PAige :D:D

Kev

Congratulations and well done to all winners.

Special mention to Kev on a superb effort and also congratulations to Josh - you made him earn it mate!

It was really a one horse race until the second last game. Kev got out to about a 80 - 100 pin lead early and it wasn't until game 6 that Josh looked a real chance (he was bowling well but not making any ground). Josh was 85 pins behind after game 5, and then won game 6 with a 258 and Kev lost the "battle of shepparton" with a 198. That reduced Kev's lead to just 15 pins with a game to go and he then went on to win in a tight finish

Final scores might have indicated a two horse race but a couple of bowlers dropped away in the last couple of games which made the gap bigger than it was for most of the day.

Back
Top Bottom