Counrty Cup 2005

"GAME OVER" wont have quite the same effect next year as it did this year.

The game over line was not mine and was used as a payback (and a sweet payback at that) to a person who used it on me in round 1. At the time I dont think either of us realised the impact of those two words.

Sadly that game wont be played next year - I was looking forward to getting out the Gold Jacket :wink:

Thats some dedication to your home centre Woza. I knew olympians got tattoos but man thats dedication. Top marks.

i reckon, that the country association, should let me gather 6 guys from around the traps, and we will replace the bye

In regards to the tat after we won in 99 we said that if we won again we would do it.
I know Motta got a tat after his 300 game in 2000 at Mildura.

Chucky - must be keen to see the Gold Jacket :wink:

Team Chucky

Black Shirts
White Pants &
Pink G-Strings

You'll have them queing up for miles :lol:

Interseting concept though - Has worked in the juniors with the host centre having the option of posting a second team - and if they cant then it being offered to the other associations. Dont think that it will ever get into CCup but you never know

Would love to see Melton there.
Would love to see the Gold Jacket

A team of pacers was used to cover the bye left by New Zealand at last years Walter De Veer and I believe it will happen again this year. If it's good enough for a National Event then surely it's good enough for the Country Association.

Graeme

TEAM 12

"CHUCKY'S ALL STARS"

i will take 6 people who don't make their team or are uneligible to bowl country cup

we win by a mile

Interseting Concept Chucky

Will let you know in 2 weeks who will be available from Latrobe Valley :wink:

Have to stop talkin in riddles Chucky

Youve lost me as to who u r talkin about

I was captain of both Emerson last year and CCup this year

it takes me all game, to work out how to pronounce your surname, without heading over to the other shoulder blade

ai ai skipper :wink:

That all part of the plan

Stand back in awe of the great name :wink:

Whats happening with my book :cry: Was looking forward to reading it

its been scrapped

so i spose we'll just call it a "scrapbook" now :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is bad, not talking about bowling, gives me way too much time to think up crappy jokes, like above

hey when they gonna let werribee and melton into country cup???

your a man of influence these days wozza, "make it happen" :wink:

Who says nobody reads this forum

Might of already been a talking topic :wink: with the higher authorities

If you want to keep a secret dont post it here :lol:

Chucky your are a bit of an innovative man

What about a Super Tournament - Top Victorian Centre - Top 5 teams from Country Cup and Dunn Shield goin toe to toe, add in anybody else who wants to enter.

LIKE TO SEE THAT

Hey you two
Try this for a format
Take 2 country & 2 city centres and put into a group(like zone finals in emerson),play a round robin. top 2 teams move onto round two,same thing happens again until you finish with last 4 teams in a final with an eventual winner.
Being mixed country & city the cream should finish on the top.

Back
Top Bottom