Counrty Cup 2005

heard a whisper last night that the team to beat are the ones in pink and that one of their weakest links has been one of their strongest in past years :twisted:
Also heard that they have imported a manager from another Country Cup center. What do they think he can do for them :agrue: . I know this bloke likes a chat but maybe he is just trophy hunting :silly:

Hey Chucky, whats the go with the odds? Did the blokes from Geelong get to you :wink: , one minute your are bagging the crap out of them , now you are protecting them :rofl:, come on be a big boy and post the odds earlier.

Deano, three post in one day, ease up big fella, dont want you to wear out your fingers before the event :D

The Friday night should be good. :drinking: and by the way Woza, your not allowed todrink shandi's. Will have to get Dave to set up a table for the Tiddly Winks Comp. :eek:nfire:

Rob.

ODDS UPDATE

4/1 FRUIT PICKERS

mckinnon has me convinced he will talk people out of winning, thus creating easy points for him and his team mates, i personally think he is terribly over rated, but it just goes to prove what you can do with confidence

4/1 GOLD MINERS

rumour has it, burnsy has been getting balls sent down from the guru on the coast, and with the solidness of the rest of the boys, i think will be just as competitive as anyone else on the timber

5/1 COAL MINERS

they have so many teams lay down for them, that you have to give them a chance, motta is due for another 300, cause people are forgetting about his last one already and wozza at 48 kph with a big block super charged diesel thingy, well it sounds intimidating, until you realise you can read the serial number on the way down the lane

7/1 NEW SOUTH WELSHMEN

andrew craig is going to be wanting some serious pay back for the set backs he endured last year, and on a quality condition, quality people will arise, along with the new in your face style marin demonstrated on me last year, i can see they will try and intimidate 10 times more than ever

8/1 FRUIT PACKERS

you seriously cannot get any respect from me, whilst you continue to wear pink, why dont you adopt a mens uniform and a ladies uniform, thus trying to gain more respect, from the bookie, the addition of fahy to manager might prove to be successful, at least you know which esky will always be well stocked "it aint the one with the powerades in it"

10/1 THE HOME CENTRE

yes they are firming, and how could they not, i expect the flynn brothers with their in ya face sledging to be a feature of this years cup, campbell will talk you to death during your match, leaving captain robbo and clarky to really show how to play this game and then luke, he got my blessing to bowl, whether they use him or not is to be seen, if they dont, they could have had me on the bench, i could have got into some many heads and won a few points off the bench

15/1 COW FARMERS

always honest, always competitive and always there, but i feel they won't be quite as there as they have in the past

30/1 DRAGONS

one word "farq" weakest team for a while, but blooding can always help towards future success, and theres some young talent there

100/1 THE WHALERS, THE OVENS, THE SALE and THE BYE

whilst the bye still wins points, it has to have merit

cant rate the whalers and the ovens due to no team notification

and sale, they have had secret coaching sessions, etc etc etc, but until they stop bowling on what they got down there, they aint going to bowl any better anywhere else, good technique is induced from good oil, and as we know, the only oil at sale is all off shore

ALL STARS

really who cares, your all there to win the cup aren't you

but in roo's eyes "there is an I in team" and lets all hope he can make all stars again, and everyone can run around again saying oh dean, your my hero

p.s missed you at the footy on sunday, did you leave at 1/4 time ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well first off Chucky i must congratulate carlton your team on beating us fair and square even though we were missing lloyd, hird, j johnson, m johnson, rioli and hille. Carlton was harder and faster to the ball. I watched it all and was still proud of my bombers cos i know in round 2 revenge will be sweet.

Well if im overated i hope i am because i just love proving people wrong. Hopefully one more time i can prove you wrong.

I like your odds but i think we dont deserve to be favourites now. I have seen the light.

Also to do with All Stars i dont really give a crap its just your jealous they wont be goin Chucky Chucky your my hero this year. It will be more like Chucky who???? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey Rob if Woza cant drink shandy's your not allowed to drink your sterling.

As for me i might just sip on my sprite. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Well its about time this started to liven up a bit.

Deano

chucky who ???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought you were naming the all star team then, until i realised your name wasn't on the list :wink:

round 2, can't wait

Unreal hey Chucky back to your old tricks, its just a pity u ARENT bowling this year so i could beat at your own game again on the lane. I will never let you live down that one of the things you taught me i used against you and it worked.

Just wish you were there.

How about come over on the Friday night and we will set some plastic pins up with a plastic ball and we can have our own little C/Cup so we can keep the tradition going. :wink: :wink:

So is there anyway possible that you could bowl at C/Cup???

deano

interesting question

maybe you should ask that at geelong, then ask why not, then maybe ask why they are cutting off their nose to spite their face

and then maybe we all will be a bit wiser

i know they voted on it, and there was 5 people who voted, i wouldn't have to be einstein to work out 2 votes against, whoever else would totally shock me

done a few favours for a few friends over the years, obviously that small mind syndrome brings on amnesia, always got heaps of friends when they want a ball drilled, advice on a lane condition or advice on their games

i'll just stick to super 6 this year, its their loss, not mine

and if they disagree, they just need to look back at emmerson when they blamed my absence for their loss

how hypocritical

Craig,

I totally agree

Isnt tall poppy syndrome amazing with some. So many abuse things.

Mate if you were allowed to bowl for us this year i would even give up my spot for you so you could show the geelong freak show a thing or 2 or 1,000,000,000,000.

Politics in bowling sucks.

Deano

When were you a threat :wink:

I can safely say this as I know it wont come back and bite me
Not this year anyway - But stranger things have happened

Chucky, you might want to redo the odds after Anthony's effort last night.

Rob

PS. only 15 more sleeps.

the teams name is GEELONG

not TEAM ANTHONY

and them other guys better remember that, don't even think about jumping on peoples shoulders for free rides

hey wozza, theres room for me

just waiting for that phone call :lol: :lol: :lol:

and god help you if i get it

Hey Chucky is that

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A CHUCKY SCORNED :eek:nfire: :lol:

Let the games begin

well i had to state it

that way anthony will take it to the team meeting on sunday and address the troops accordingly

and even he would agree that "team anthony" just doesn't cut it, cause you can only carry so many guys, regardless of how well your travelling

at this rate you'd have to back him in for all stars at 230+ and pete at 220+ , on current form, if they shot any less, they would have shot under their potential, unlike the mediocre 200's they averaged at emmerson sheild, combined they shot 40 under average and still made all stars, i expect 5 of them guys to shoot over the card, and if they dont, they would have to be bitterly disappointed.

and wozza, i wont be there, so don't panic, i'll fix you right up at emmerson shield, along with a few newly added victims to the square up list

i am more popular than the sunday herald sun in geelong on a sunday morning, and have been for weeks, i find this amusing, wish they did :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Deano

"Bringing Plastic Pins And a Plastic Ball To Keep The Tradition Going"

Have you still got them ??

I dont think we would have to worry about getting kicked out for to much noise........(We) ,are sorry that was mildura and bendigo....lol

Chucky what perfume are you wearing your just becoming so popular its dam scary

Cheerz
Kevin

What a privilege

On the Chuckstars square up list :oops: or is that his little black book

On second thoughts the square up list is fine. I'd be abit worried if I was in the little black book

I imagined that I am keeping good company on that list and I would also imagine that their would be a large number of people in front of me.

15 more sleeps and things are starting to warm up

wozza you are 100% correct

kevin i wear that fcuk stuff, thats how ya spell it, isn't it :wink:

odds on another 300 before the cup

mc kinnon - buckleys

any flynn - 10/1

rowey - 50/1

anyone at morwell 1000/1

anyone at sale, wodonga or bendigo 10000000000000000/1

me - 25/1

and any garioch - 45/1

Back