congratulations to Taya Reggars

congrats on the big one taya. its something alot of us may never achieve. many more where that one came from. keep up the great work

What a game by Taya Reggars...

Who the hell is Taya Reggars?

The Team Sav puzzle is complete, we all have 300s now :D .

Seriously though, you deserve it heaps and congratulations isn't enough I can say. Keep it goin and remember Taya, it's a bit chilli.

For Eddie ;)

wooooooooh nice one taya what a game to bad i coudnt be there to see it

im sure there will be many more to come though

pattty

congrats Taya - that perfecto has been in the offing for some time now, and the hard work has finally paid off!!

We just hope that our Black widows can do the same thing soon!!:rolleyes:

Congratulations Taya.
The first one is always the hardest
and the first Female one at Aspley - you have gotta be happy with that :groupwave:
Awesome ball that Black Widow Pearl!!
Keep up the good work
cheers
Animal & Carol

nothing hits like a hammer

Thank-you to everyone who has congratulated me on my 300 game.

It is so good to get on here and see all these comments. It truely makes it all worth while knowing I have all this support. You guys have really helped it sink in hehe.

To my Dad...It was so good to bowl it with you and what makes it even better is that we didn't fight about me not listening to you :D no really Dad, thank you for all your support and confidence in me over the years. And you too Mum. You guys are awesome

Thank-you to everyone again...Its so good knowing this sport has wonderful people who are always happy for anothers acheivements.

Taya Reggars

Better a bit late than never...
Good work! Fantastic & well deserved!
Wish we were there to see it but surely there will be more coming.
Daan & Michal (mum)

well done and congrates on the 300 many more to come and as people say the first is the hardest one to get

Wanna hear a good joke?
Taya Reggars chucked 300 :new_shocked:

Kidding.

Congratulations to you 99.
Its about bloody time you did it...
Team Sav!
Since its a special occasion I have a surprise for you :D

moblog_fad5434bad530.jpg

Love you lots,

Back
Top Bottom