Taya schools her Dad with a 300

The Reggae

Congratulations to Taya aka Poggie, Random Shoe & 99
for bowling her 2nd perfect game against her Dad in the ABF Security Doubles League at Aspley tonight (17/03/09)

Taya is still the only female with a 300 under her belt at Aspley and the first person to bowl a 300 in the ABF Security Doubles so far :)

Well done Poggie, we are really proud of you!!

Hugs and kisses
Brad, Rachel, Shontay, Khynan and Tavish

After a Day at work and than cooking a nice Dinner for my Family I decided
NOT to go to the Bowl to-night. :sad1:

Not only did Poppa and Taya bowl against each other,

TAYA Bowled her 2nd 300 game.

Congratulations to our little CHAMP, and I am so GLAD DAD was there with
a FRONT ROW SEAT for the 2nd time Babe.

WELL DONE SWEETHEART:smiley.php:

WE LOVE YOU HEAPS

Dad and Mum ;) :thumbup:

well done Taya. Very well bowled n very well deserved.
I noe there will b more from u in the future. U deserve every single one u get. Keep em comin darlz

Luv Flick

Hey Taya, well done honey, and against poppa too, I'm sure he would have been as proud as punch for you (even though it was against him).

Well done again Taya hon...keep up the good bowling...

love ya !!!

Think I said all I wanted when I called you last night.
But hey, you're an effing champion.
After some sav in the first two games you pulled through in the third and final games.
Awesome!

Cant wait to see ya on Friday!!
Love ya!

Thank-you all so much for your Congratulations. It truely means so much to me. :)

Poor Dad though, He was so happy for me, but, I could see he was dissappointed that he didn't get to show me up :p. I guess I got him back for all the times he's beaten me over the years. And suprisingly..there's been a few!

Thanks to my team mate HAMMO for keeping me focused through-out the game. When the belt broke on our lanes, I started to get really nervous, but he kept me calm by talking to me about the wrestling. So thanks for that mate. :thmbup:

Taya :D

What can I say...bloody champion. Awesome effort never looked like missing. Keep em coming mate. Can't wait to bowl association with you again. Love ya lots mate.

:thumbup:

We here at Aspley 10 Pin Bowl would like to take this opportunity

to CONGRATULATE Taya Reggars on bowling her 2nd
Perfect game.

Well Done Taya
from Management and Staff

Back
Top Bottom