Congratulations Queensland

bm2

I'm still standin'
What an effort....

Queensland Men 3rd

Queensland Invitational Ladies 2nd

Queensland Ladies 1st

Queensland COMBINED POINTS - FIRST

A great result for Queensland teams again, we are all proud to be Queenslanders!

All Star positions to Morty Douglass, Kate Pilkington, Rebekah Meads and Fiona Cluff :D:D

And congratulations to Morty Douglass, who passed the 200 Rachuig games benchmark at Rooty Hill :D

QUEENSLANDER!!!!

Congratulations to all our Queenslanders, and a great big thank you from the Board of TBAQ and all of us who couldn't make it down there to watch you in person.
Terrific performance.

Well done to all who bowled....a fantastic effort from all mens & ladies teams...!!!!!

Love it to bits!!! An awesome effort by all, congrats to coaches and managers also.
QLDER!!!

Grant

Congrats to all involved. You defended the Combine Title brilliantly. Qld did create a little history being the first time Qld has won back to back Combine Titles.

Good luck to all involved in the masters and fingers crossed for a Qld victory as well.

Hammo

Congrats to you all...Back to Back titles...

Well done to all bowlers who performed in all of the teams...job well done guys, great results for QLD...Also a special mention to those coaches and managers who also work tirelessly hard behind the scenes to make life easier on these teams...

Congrats to those who all made the all stars team...

I have to add its great to see Morty back to the top of his game..>Well done mate, huge performance to bowl 16 of his 18 games over 200 and to finish second in the all-stars...Also a special mention to QLD ladies having 3 of there ladies make all stars and Alica just missing in 6th spot by i am guessing only a handful of pins...Great team performance one of the most dominant i would recon in history...

Best of luck to all involved in the masters also, and like Hammo said, fingers crossed it's another Qld victory as well...

Proud to be a QLDER...Now lets make it a 3peat

Well done to all involved, hopefully this will turn into State of Origin where we just keep winning and winning.

QLD still needs a mens victory and as great an affort this week was it would only be justice if the men could get a win. It would be an honor to be a part of it.... what do you think Carl give it a go one time .....

Congrats to all the guys and gals who made it happen. Awesome stuff.

I am sure the guys will bounce back next year and give it another red hot go, so close in the end. Well done to all.

Firstly a big thank you to Broni Morgan for the months of lead up work to make this a very rewarding event for all the players, coachers and managers.

It was an AWESOME result for all Queensland bowlers, there is to many to name.

To the 2 Invitational teams that I was involved with, a huge Congratulations and thanks, we had a lot of State Team Virgins and you can all hold your heads up high.
A special thanks to Pat for her coaching skills and to the team captains Leesa Bartlam and Tyson Jones, Awesome Job Guys.

Cheers

Brian Bates

Congratulations to all Queensland Bowlers, great bowling especially the girls.

I also reiterate Brian when he says a BIG thank you to Broni Morgan for all the work she did - not only for the Rachuig bowlers, but for the restricted and the seniors. Broni did everything for us, organising the teams, shirts, all events etc., it is something that is hard to do and it takes a special someone to do it. Well done Broni and a BIG thank you.

Back
Top Bottom