Congratulations Mary Flower

Yes congratulations Mary. I was at the meeting and it was a unanimous decision bar one.

Unfortunately one person within the room did not vote did they Kate. That said the rest of us made up for it and there is absolutely no doubt that it is a very warranted achievement.

Your dedication not only bowling but to the administration and betterment of our sport does and should stand as an example to us all.

Many many congratulations.

Regards
Carl

congratulations Mary....not before time...your commitment to the sport of bowling is second to none

Well done Flower - your contributions to our sport in Queensland have long been recognised by all of us for a long time - your induction into the Hall of Fame is merely the OFFICIAL recognition of your labours.

Thank you, and we will have a xxxx or two (well, maybe not a xxxx ;) ) to celebrate this wonderful achievement!

Broni Jagga Rosie Alan and Annie xx

Congrats Mary ... you are a true Queensland treasure .... you have always been a pleasure to see every time I used to travel up for all those years and your selfless work over the last few years has has been fantastic.

Well done Mary.Great to see all your efforts haven't come unnoticed. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
Cheers Lovey

Congratulations Flower
Wow what an honour !!! you have finally been recognised for all your hard work and dedecation to the game of tenpin bowling in Qld

Kerri & Gary B

Congrats Mary! You are a wonderful ambassador for this sport and really deserve this recognition for all the hard work, support and dedication that you give to Qld tournaments and your fellow bowlers!

Ricky & Kim Carlos :)

Congratulations Mary,you really deserve this recognition.
Words can not explain the passion you exude & the dedication you demonstrate to this sport & the people to participate in it.
Thanks for your every day smile, laughs & wit.
Ron & Leanne Warmington

Great news Lady XXXX!
I've been away from the site for a little while and to come back on and read this, literally warms the heart. Your dedication and tireless effort towards the sport is inspiring and this recognition is well deserved.

Congratulations Mary.

Fitzy and family.

Back
Top Bottom